Definitely half size up.
You guys are saying half size up. Am I the only one that doesn’t think this. If this was so I’d wear an 11 and my 10s fit perfect.

You guys are saying half size up. Am I the only one that doesn’t think this. If this was so I’d wear an 11 and my 10s fit perfect.
I ordered on size, they were tight initially but stretched. I could probably do a half size up easy. Also usually wear with socks.

I purchased my "Nike" size (11) in the HeyDudes and they fit perfectly.

In other shoes, I have ordered size 10.5.

I'm not in really need for these however I feel lonely when I'm left out of something. :p
Thinking this going to be a "Black Friday" or "Cyber Monday" purchase.....

I wear 12's in everything and they fit great with these as well.

Ok I think I finally need to jump on this train. How do these run? Small, big or true to size?
I literally just jumped yesterday, my HS kids pushed me on them.

I normally order a size 12 in shoes. But my last Ecco pair were size 46 and fit great and is equal to 13. I think if I ordered 12, they would have been too tight but would have stretched.

I didn't go half size bigger

I cant do it. I am in the shoe business but these just dont work for me.

I wear a 12 in UA & Adidas. 12s in these fit me fine.

My wife hit a home run getting me these for my birthday! My first pair of Hey Dudes!
20211001_162905.jpg

Your shoe logic is not in my realm.
Hahahaha, it’s easier for me because I’m either a 13 or 14 always. I’ve not been able to have half sizes since I was like 13. :LOL:

Moved your update into a more recent thread @Just_Hacking.. Grats on the new kicks!
Thanks! When I did a search the older thread pulled up first for some reason.

Silly question, but gonna ask anyway. Sock
Moved your update into a more recent thread @Just_Hacking.. Grats on the new kicks!
Thanks! When I did a search the older thread pulled up first for some reason.

Silly question, but I'm going to ask anyway. Do you wear socks with these things or no?

I don’t know if grilling shoes are a thing, but they should be. These HeyDudes are my #grillingshoes

New Dudes came in! Love them and already put the sock on the insole!
733E45B5-FAB1-481F-827C-23F2D17EE2F4.jpeg

ADF63CED-5D35-499D-8B24-5AC6B351A6C9.jpeg

What is this sock on the insole business?
Take a no show sock and flip it around the insole. Helps with the longevity of the insoles. Then you just swap the socks out every so often.

Take a no show sock and flip it around the insole. Helps with the longevity of the insoles. Then you just swap the socks out every so often.
That sounds like a lot of work.

Is that if you don't like using socks with them, or what?

That sounds like a lot of work.

Is that if you don't like using socks with them, or what?
Both. Mostly if you don’t wear socks with them though.

Both. Mostly if you don’t wear socks with them though.
I'm still learning the HeyDude standards... What is more common?

They look more like a 'wear socks' kind of deal.

I'm still learning the HeyDude standards... What is more common?

They look more like a 'wear socks' kind of deal.
I like to wear them without as much as possible but I wear them for work a lot too so I wear socks then.

Back