Sooo many good options. I love my croc canvas comfort shoes. I think maybe navy for these.

I like the socks over the insoles and the no-sock look.

I’m about to grill for the second straight day. So I decided to put on my #grillinshoes

Paging @Canadan !!! Have you purchased you a pair yet???

I'm going to have to email our IT guys or something and ask that they not block gifs on THP. lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's my favorite part of our engagements though hahahaha

No, slow playing. Not yet.

It's my favorite part of our engagements though hahahaha

No, slow playing. Not yet.
I know. For some reason they are blocked here at work. silly IT people...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

These are not sock shoes for me. I suppose I could wear no-shows like I do with my chucks, but these are more of a comfy flip flop with an upper for my purposes.

These are amazeballs.

These are not sock shoes for me. I suppose I could wear no-shows like I do with my chucks, but these are more of a comfy flip flop with an upper for my purposes.
I’m the same, but, because I knew I’d have to do airport security I went no show today.

Loving my Hey Dude shoes so far. I usually wear ankle socks, but they just look a bit goofy to me so I am going sockless, but I my try some no shows because I just can't get use to not wearing socks.

Loving my Hey Dude shoes so far. I usually wear ankle socks, but they just look a bit goofy to me so I am going sockless, but I my try some no shows because I just can't get use to not wearing socks.
Get some stance no shows. 👍

The Skechers are comfy, these are amazeballs.

I agree on the amazeballs part. I might need to add a 2nd pair.

I agree on the amazeballs part. I might need to add a 2nd pair.
I was pretty shocked at how then insole form fits so quickly.

I spy a strong showing of HeyDudes at the Morgan Cup….. 👀👍

Back