I got mine today. Laundry and golf day. I got the Wally Free Sox metal, but don’t see them on the site now. Light and comfy, feel like house slippers made for the beach. Instead of wearing my slides before and after the round, I think these might be betterView attachment 9018728

I do love me some slides. The adidas boost slides are my go toos. I kinda want some dudes, but love my slides.

I'm up to 4 pairs of these now...

2nd and 3rd pairs added to cart. I really shouldn't, but I shall.

Ugh, I caved. The 10% off got me.
Came in tonight. Inital impressions might be a bit different. Not impressed at all for $60. Thicker material, hotter than i expected. No way I can wear these sockless at least until they break in then maybe. Fairly narrow/tight fit at least on this model. Will break them in a bit with socks and see how it goes.

Both of my kids love my Wally Free and I think will be getting some. They are definitely not an athletic shoe, but for someone like me at work or them at school sitting all day, they are great

I wanna buy another pair. I kinda want the camo ones

I wanna buy another pair. I kinda want the camo ones

I grabbed these on a lark and they're currently my favorite pair.

GEoShoe_2048x2048.jpg

Came in tonight. Inital impressions might be a bit different. Not impressed at all for $60. Thicker material, hotter than i expected. No way I can wear these sockless at least until they break in then maybe. Fairly narrow/tight fit at least on this model. Will break them in a bit with socks and see how it goes.

I'd agree with them being a bit warmer than I expected. I pretty much picked them up for a wander around the house/after golf shoe, but I don't see myself wearing them for long periods of time without socks. Like you said, maybe it'll be better after I get used to them.

I grabbed these on a lark and they're currently my favorite pair.

GEoShoe_2048x2048.jpg

Those are sweet.... remind me of that Jordan pattern.

Just to follow up. They have actually loosened up quite nicely after a few wears.
As of now they seem like better looking crocs, which isn't a bad thing.

I’ve been rocking a Skechers version that are comfy af

Same here. One of the younger girls at work saw them the first day I wore them and said “you got some Hey Dudes”. I said “hey what’s?” 🤣

Never heard of them and then a few days later I see this thread. Everything you need to know in life can be found here on THP!

I will add that the Skechers versions I bought (5 pairs of, lol) were on Clearance at Budget Golf for 29.98.

I wore them 15 hours on my feet day one and no issues, didn’t even think of changing into a different pair although with large feet I did have to loosen up the factory setting a bit about halfway through the day.

You guys are a bad influence.
I like those. Those are my size too. If you don't like them, I know where you can send them hahaha

B2AD9942-86D9-4EDC-9648-9CD068D219D2.jpeg
Happy new member of the Hey Dude family!

Well thanks to this dang thread I ended up ordering a pair of these and I'm pretty impressed so far. I love how light they are and they are really comfortable. I maybe should have ordered a size smaller but it's not a big deal so far. I could definitely see myself ordering another pair at some point in the future.

Alright, on the hunt for a pair for me and the wife now.

I originally was skeptical myself, however got a pair and love them. Get compliments regularly.

Anyone own a pair of the HeyDudes?

I was in Myrtle visiting my pops recently and my brother left his HeyDudes there. I was making fun of them, until I tried them on….them proceeded to wear them the whole time there. They are super comfy. Just ordered a pair for the fam…lol

Anyone wear them?

View attachment 9020322
Happy new member of the Hey Dude family!

Dangit, now I’ve got to get a pair to compare them to the Skechers. Those basically look like the Skechers I got. Everyone’s bragging on the comfort, so nothing like a real life compare?

Discovered a major problem with my new Hey Dude kicks...

Wearing them with no socks exposes my short sock line from my ankles to my feet and my two tone legs for all to see! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Back