Hi from Central Ohio

brian7770

Taking More Lessons and Working on Consistency
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello! I'm new here. I've been playing golf for over 20 years, but I didn't really take it seriously until about 12 years ago. Even then, I took only one lesson and had a pretty basic fitting and started building my own clubs. Starting with golf league this year, the inconsistency was driving me crazy, so I decided I wanted to be serious about lessons and proper club fittings. I've been taking lessons at Golftec and have already been fitted for irons and wedges, and we're working on other parts of my game so we can fill in the higher end of my bag as well. Improving consistency has taken a lot of time and practice. At first, it didn't seem to be helping overall, but in time the consistency has been much better. It's amazing how many seemingly "little" things can impact your game.

Irons: Mizuno JPX-921 Hot Metal 5-GW with Project X 5.5 shafts
Wedges: Mizuno T20 Blue Ion 54/12 and 58/8 with KBS Hi-Rev 125 shafts

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to THP

Welcome aboard!

Thank you all! I do seriously enjoy geeking out about golf and gear and all of that, so I'm looking forward to digging into the forums more and getting to know you all.

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP, the best, friendliest and most fun golf source on the internet!

Welcome Aboard

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Hello! I'm new here. I've been playing golf for over 20 years, but I didn't really take it seriously until about 12 years ago. Even then, I took only one lesson and had a pretty basic fitting and started building my own clubs. Starting with golf league this year, the inconsistency was driving me crazy, so I decided I wanted to be serious about lessons and proper club fittings. I've been taking lessons at Golftec and have already been fitted for irons and wedges, and we're working on other parts of my game so we can fill in the higher end of my bag as well. Improving consistency has taken a lot of time and practice. At first, it didn't seem to be helping overall, but in time the consistency has been much better. It's amazing how many seemingly "little" things can impact your game.

Irons: Mizuno JPX-921 Hot Metal 5-GW with Project X 5.5 shafts
Wedges: Mizuno T20 Blue Ion 54/12 and 58/8 with KBS Hi-Rev 125 shafts

Welcome to the club!

Welcome to THP! Glad to see another fellow Ohioan on the board!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Happy to have you with us, sir!!!

Hello from Northeast Ohio!

Awesome, thanks again for all the warm welcomes! Also good to see other Ohio natives here!

Back