Ouimet

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello everyone.

I am a Uk based golfer with a rich love of the heritage of golf and equally rich hatred for how frustrating this game can be.

But like you, I keep coming back and love the eternal quest for that perfect day.

Read a few therads and it looks a well informed and friendly place, I look forward to getting involved.

I am a big fan of older golfers (hence the name/avatar) especially Jones, Hogan and Miller and I'd love to have seen more of them in action. My faves of more recent times are Padraig, Freddie, Ernie and Phil. I play golf, like many of my age because of another guy though....Seve.

welcome!

Hello and :welcome:

Thx for the rapid and warm welcome.

Quick question...maybe I am being dim but I can't see how to set up a signature...can someone put an old fool out of his misery?

Thx for the rapid and warm welcome.

Quick question...maybe I am being dim but I can't see how to set up a signature...can someone put an old fool out of his misery?

lol we get asked this question everytime someone signs up. We should propbably add it to the welcome message. You need (I think) 10 posts in order to add your signature. So get to posting :smile:

LOL - ok well guess i better get busy spamming.......:angel:

As if

Thx GG

Welcome to THP.

welcome aboard Ouimet!

Welcome to THP Ouimet!

Welcome to THP. I think you'll fit right in.:good:

Back