Highest Paid Athletes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Watch this clip and keep your eye on Tiger Woods till the end.

That’s kind of crazy.

thats nuts. Also, who is Michael Schumacher?

Crazy how much money Tyson and Holyfield blew through

• Admin
huh. well thats totally not what i was expecting to hear but interesting nonetheless.

apparently i was the only one who didnt know

apparently i was the only one who didnt know
He’s a formula one racer. What’s crazy is that I didn’t see Lewis Hamilton in there, I’d have figured Lewis would have taken a ton of that money.

What do those numbers even mean? Yearly earnings? From their sport? From everything? Does it include gambling profits/losses? Does it only include their "salaries"?

Hard to appreciate without some clarification.

Holyfield and Tyson both had nice runs. Tiger is crazy though and something tells me he is going to be back up near the top again very soon.

thats nuts. Also, who is Michael Schumacher?
He got severely injured in a skiing accident and has been pretty much incapacitated since 2013.

Schumacher is the greatest F1 driver of all time and holds all the records. Sort of the Gretzky of F1.

He had a a freak low speed(10mph) ski accident 6 years ago and was in a coma for 6 months. His family is very private so not much is known about his current condition other than he still can’t stand or walk and has trouble communicating. Very sad as he was only 44 at the time of the accident.

It would be interesting to see that with actors and actresses included. Many have made $30M+ for one film. Tom Hanks got about $75M for Forest Gump and I know Mel Gibson made about $425M for the movie “Passion” because he financed the entire film.

That's pretty insane to be up there that long. I love how the boxers randomly pop in and out every once in awhile.

Holy crap did Mayweather really earn half a billion dollars?!

Pretty wild...saw one on music a while back, I believe it was based on album sales

Back