Hilarious David Feherty Introduction

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While at Isleworth this morning for the Tavistock Cup, David Feherty was introducing each group as they tee off. The first two had us in tears of laughter, so we decided to roll tape on the last one.

Here is Feherty's intro of:

IJP
Rose
Goosen
G-Mac

Great video. Feherty is such a great commentator and such a funny guy. If I was Justin Rose i'd have such a hard time swinging from laughing at myself too hard.

• Admin
The best part of the video is him talking about G-Mac at the end.

I love Feherty!! I could listen to him all day long. What a funny guy!

And that is why Feherty is my favorite golf announcer

HILARIOUS! I wish they would televise more events like this. Monday just got a whole lot better with this on the DVR when I get home and the guys comments about The Kingdom Experience!

that was great! did he introduce all the golfer?

Good stuff.

• Admin
that was great! did he introduce all the golfer?

Yes and each one was better than the next. His introduction of Woods and Atwal was so funny talking about cavity searches and profiling.

Classic Feherty right there buddy.

Yes and each one was better than the next. His introduction of Woods and Atwal was so funny talking about cavity searches and profiling.

Yup, and he kept talking about how he thought Adam Scott preferred men to women and how his clothes are too tight.

Yup, and he kept talking about how he thought Adam Scott preferred men to women and how his clothes are too tight.

those are both hilarious!! Seems like everyone was just having a good time. I hope they show some of these personalities on TV

I love Feherty. He calls into the Dallas area sports radio station from time to time to do interviews. They are always so entertaining.

I'm a big fan of Feherty's quick wit. Thanks for putting this up for us to see.

I like DF, anyone who will poke fun at himself the way he does is alright in my book.

Feherty is a nut for sure. My favorite for sure.

Not much not to like when it comes to DF. I'll bet it would be something to play a round of golf with him.

I just saw a bit of the telecast today,but on one of the par 3's, after Graham M. hit his shot, DF says "was I hallucinating or did his ball just hit and back up?" His fellow announcer says "probably yes to both!" Good stuff. I love listening to the man.

What an awesome video. I would've probably killed someone off the tee, haha

What an awesome video. I would've probably killed someone off the tee, haha

The amazing part of that tee shot is that GG is literally sitting right in front of the tee box on the right side. The balls were all going right over her head.

The amazing part of that tee shot is that GG is literally sitting right in front of the tee box on the right side. The balls were all going right over her head.

Wow! That's incredible.

I tell you what, seeing them swing, shows me just how smooth and tempo driven their swings are. Really cool video.

Thanks for taking that.

He's funny thanks fir sharing.

Thank you for getting that, really funny.

The only thing I could think of was, I would definitely hit a hosel rocket right in that direct spot were GG was filming. Crazy how they were able to stay calm and keep there concentration while he was joking with them.

Glad they are showing some of his antics on the broadcast, he was really funny giving Darren Clark grief. "He could kickstart a 747 with those buttocks" "I love you like a sister"

How do you tee off after that. Man I would have had to step back and regroup

Back