Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Glad ur on the list trout...maybe we can round up a few more folks and make this a bigger party

Thanks for that Yardage book Freddie! Amazing looking course. Well done Mr. Dean!

List updated and I put Freddie's link for yardage book it it as well. Thank you Freddie for that great addition!

List of participants as of now

Smithfaced- North Carolina
SoxFan- Georgia
Knightlightpro- Florida
Miller Time- Georgia
Toad- Georgia
V.man- Georgia
Wlurker17- Georgia
cpljohnst- Georgia
TNTcigarguy-
Flog2424- Georgia
JustHacking- Georgia
Deuce- S. Carolina
Greg Kublick- Florida
Penglynns- Florida
Tadashi- Florida
O'Carrol- New York
afwcardinal- Texas
Jhstew1-
GolfinFF- Ohio
Bogeybrain- Florida
MikeDean441 AKA Deano, Mr. 441, The Negotiator- Ohio
Bear4ever- Tenesse
Jaxgolfer1- Florida
AtlGolfer AKA 75@clive- Georgia
RammerJammer21- S. Carolina
Troyefl- Florida
MichiganSlice- Michigan
Arydolphin- Massachusetts
Threeboysdad- Texas?
Phenom4hire- Georgia
Jeff Spicoli-
mrvandelay- Florida

Wait list
mmaynard11- Ohio
Milehighgolfer- Colorado
DawgDaddy- Georgia
???Robman7- Ohio???
TroutBum

I know I am missing 1 for the list of participants and maybe a few on wait list. I do apologize for missing you just quote this post and say where your at an I'll correct it.

Apparently we need to make this event a fund raiser as well because it appears we have 3 homeless guys that will be attending the HHI. :silly: 441, is that one of your specialties as well?

Seriously, I am very excited that this will be my first THP event and look forward to meeting all that will be attending!

A couple people dont have there location listed, so I assume they just crash at a different club house all the time :D

Long ball here looks to be wrong ball.... Lots of options off the tee!

Long ball here looks to be wrong ball.... Lots of options off the tee!

I'm a little concerned about that.

X2Hot hybrid will be getting some work off the tee.

I like seeing more people on the wait list. :blob:

Let make this party bigger!

Thanks for the yardage book Freddie, it put a whole new perspective on the course. I have a feeling the hybo/4i&5i will get quite the work out off the tee.

The tees will heavily dictate club selection for this round...maybe more than any other course on the schedule for this year.

Oh and 17 can eat me

I cant wait to play this course. I am pumped. And Golfin I live in San Fran

I just went through the yardage book again and man this course is gonna be fun but tough. Placement is definetly key, and all the forced water carries will work on the nerves a bit. Cant wait to get out there and get after it.

I think I may be growing up as a golfer, I'm looking at only like 5 holes where driver should be my primary choice off the tee.
I think I am going to be better served on this course hitting a bunch of 4 irons, and hybrids off the tee.

What has happened to me!?!?

This is definitely going to be a fun, yet challenging course. I'm not so worried about the water so much, but those dog leg right holes have me a little concerned. I'm already looking at where to lay up short. And as someone else already said, the hybrid will be getting a workout.

I think I may be growing up as a golfer, I'm looking at only like 5 holes where driver should be my primary choice off the tee.
I think I am going to be better served on this course hitting a bunch of 4 irons, and hybrids off the tee.

Maturation CJ. Knowledge is power, but you've gotten wiser. You golf game will thank you.

The tees will heavily dictate club selection for this round...maybe more than any other course on the schedule for this year.

Oh and 17 can eat me

Hmmm I'm thinking this means more of a tee mix up than what we've seen in the past and that has me mind a working.

Knowledge, experience and maturation are what have happened to your game. This is a good thing and your scores will reflect it.

Just went through the last few pages to see who made it in. Congrats to all and you will have a stellar time as I am sure you know. Good to see we re helping the homeless too! :act-up:

JM

Mike, are we getting the segways for this event?

Could you even imagine the hilarity?

BOOOO!!

Probably pretty solid thinking there!

Back