Hirzl Golf Glove - Forum Testing Review Thread

AAARRRGGGHHH !!!
I lost my Hirzl Feel glove on my golf trip!!
I must have left it in the cart and when I returned the next day, they claim they didn't find one!!

just got my glove first impressions are its ok. feels a little thicker than my footjoy and TM gloves wondering if that effect feedback with the wedges. had a couple of swings in the garden with it and the grip in the dry feels solid looking forward to playing with it.

just got my glove first impressions are its ok. feels a little thicker than my footjoy and TM gloves wondering if that effect feedback with the wedges. had a couple of swings in the garden with it and the grip in the dry feels solid looking forward to playing with it.

I have had problem with any feel shots whilst wearing the glove, in fact just the opposite, at times it feels like you re not wearing a glove

I have had problem with any feel shots whilst wearing the glove, in fact just the opposite, at times it feels like you re not wearing a glove

i cant wait to play with it looking forward to seeing how it performs

It is a little thicker but not overly so. They definitely work well in humidity and I don't think there's a ton of feeling lost with shots while wearing them

It`s still working ok for me, as I said some deterioration in wet performance but still not finished. I have had way to little time to play the last few weeks due to working to much, but finally some vacation time for me now, so hopefully I can have some time to play again.

with this heat i am getting some sweat stains that others have gotten but it still is in great shape besides that!

Just put my glove in the washing machine to see if I can get some of it's colour back. Still holding up really well, it should last for the rest of the year if I am lucky

I was hoping to get some rounds in this weekend, but because of what has happened up here that has not been prioritized. Will be back soon though.

Just put my glove in the washing machine to see if I can get some of it's colour back. Still holding up really well, it should last for the rest of the year if I am lucky

How did this work for you? Mine is starting to smell.

How did this work for you? Mine is starting to smell.

Looks to have done the trick, it is almost dry now and most of the colour has come back. I just put it into the wash with some more whites on a normal wash with washing powder and softener

It did shrivel up when drying though but once I put it on it returned to its normal size with no noticeable signs of stretching or shrinkage

Looks to have done the trick, it is almost dry now and most of the colour has come back. I just put it into the wash with some more whites on a normal wash with washing powder and softener

It did shrivel up when drying though but once I put it on it returned to its normal size with no noticeable signs of stretching or shrinkage

Dude seriously! This is fantastic! Mine doesn't have a whole lot wear signs to it, but the smell I could see starting to work its way out.

Thanks for this update! I'll be trying this myself soon too...

I've read through this thread quite a bit, and I think I'll be buying the Trust version when I make my next glove purchase.

Update to say that I washed the Hirzl in the washing machine with some darks on Saturday. Afterwards, I put it on to get it un-wrinkled and then let it air dry over night. It was as good as new and no more smelly hand. A bit stiff and tight at first, but it was back to normal within minutes.

LOVE this glove. Can't say it enough. I could see this thing lasting another two months easily.

thanks for the info man....i've been wondering this myself but didn't want to wash it and potentially ruin it.

Update to say that I washed the Hirzl in the washing machine with some darks on Saturday. Afterwards, I put it on to get it un-wrinkled and then let it air dry over night. It was as good as new and no more smelly hand. A bit stiff and tight at first, but it was back to normal within minutes.

LOVE this glove. Can't say it enough. I could see this thing lasting another two months easily.

I don't like mine at all but then I did play the worst round of my life and am currently choosing to blame every piece of equipment I own!

I just prefer the feel of my various Footjoy gloves

I played 27 last night with my hirzl. I need to wash it, maybe it will shrink up a bit. It is getting a tad loose. Other than that, DYNAMITE glove. Ya get what you pay for and more. If Hirzl is reading this forum, keep up the great work. It was hotter yesterday, my hand was never soaked. LOVE THAT. I love not noticed any lost grip with this glove. I do not want to curse this glove, but it could be a season long review. Thats how good they are.

Just ordered mine. Can't wait to get this in with all the good reviews I've been reading so far.

Just ordered mine. Can't wait to get this in with all the good reviews I've been reading so far.

Glad to hear. I've almost lost mine twice in the last week and each time I have this panicky feeling.

my glove is looking pretty bad but still performs great, this is by far the best glove i have ever used

I ordered another Hirzl yesterday, after losing mine a week or so ago. Never did I think I would regularly wear a golf glove, let alone pay more than $10 - $15 for one. Testing the Hirzl sure changed my mind about that. Here's hoping that it will get here before this weekend!

It keeps on ticking. It is looking pretty dirty now but no holes and only minor wear on the palm area. Played a round on Sunday and it was very hot at least for Seattle and the hands sweated a lot. Never an issue with it. I am not sure when I will need to replace it. I am pretty sold on this glove and would not have any problems recommending it to anyone who was in the market for a new glove.

I got my first one in the mail Tuesday and tested it out last night. WOW!
I thought it was going to be too small when I opened it but it stretched nicely and fit like a....well, glove...:neutral:
They're a little 'heavy', but they do the job and I got used to it pretty quick. I could even see using these as work gloves in a light duty environment where grip might be of necessity. I loaded munitions on airplanes in the AF for 20 years and these would have been a Godsend in certain environments. In fact, I may bring it up to some friends.
If it lasts as long as everyone says, I'll never stray; and that's after one round.

Back