Hirzl Golf Glove - Forum Testing Review Thread

I have had my testor mitt for awhile now. This thing is better than a certain watch brand. Although yes it will get dirty, the inner black part is great. On all my other white gloves, they get all yucky. It may not matter for some, but it is a feature I like. Really super happy with this glove! I can play 27 usually and never take it off. It's a bit stretched but a washing machine migh help out.

Great glove!

mine is still going strong! just some grey sweat stains on the white leather. i think they should come out with a black leather one so the stains don't show as much. this is still the best glove ive ever used. still waiting for it to wear out so i can try the feel glove i bought but i got a feeling that won't be for quite a while.

Major props to Hirzl. Placed my order on the 27th for the trust feel glove. Order wasn't expected to ship until August 10th. Just got home from work to find a nice surprise on my kitchen table. Very pleased with the initial fit and fel of the glove. Ready to put this thing to the test.

soooo i finally got to play with this yesterday. got to say i was impressed the thicker leather has taken some getting used to has as the black. thefeel was pretty good and the grip excellent and it doesnt look like i wore it at all.

Is the internet the only way to buy the glove? Anyone know if GG or GS has these at there stores?

There are some stores that have them, however most big box stores do not as of yet. Since trying one, I cant see switching at this time. I am on my 25th or so round and the glove still looks great.

There are some stores that have them, however most big box stores do not as of yet. Since trying one, I cant see switching at this time. I am on my 25th or so round and the glove still looks great.

Wow, I guess I just found my next purchase.

Wow, I guess I just found my next purchase.

Yeah, if you read through this thread, there are some great reviews on the different styles by the forum members.

I used my Hirzl yesterday in a rain storm. It held up, my other hand did not.
I cannot think of anything more to say about this glove. I am still waitiing for it to kick it. Has not happened sinceni started testing. Now I am being downright abusive to it. Still going strong

I'm not an official tester but I picked up a Hirzl a couple of weeks ago. Doesn't fit me perfectly but I have a strange shaped hand, but it's among the best fitting gloves that I've found. Walked 18 holes with it last weekend in 110°+ heat index and it performed flawlessly, didn't even have to rotate gloves. I'm a believer and will be buying another.

Stopped by Edwin Watts today on the way back form lunch and they had just got them in. Saw the box behind the counter with a hat. Picked up a trust control. Very nice glove and will get some range time tonight. The humidity + sweat is killer on gloves here. I go through a glove in about 3-4 rounds with a couple range sessions. I really hope this glove lives up to my expectations.

Well, I'm back in the game. FedEx dropped of my new Hirzl trust control glove yesterday.
You can bet I won't make the mistake of leaving this one behind on the cart.
I'm switching back to my Mizuno MX-19 irons for today's round and the old grips are a little less tacky than those on my G-10's, so the Hirzl came in just in time.

Something I've noticed about my Hirzl the past few rounds which have been hot and humid.....I'm a sweater (not the garment) and these gloves are like a chamois after a bit. I've had to switch to a different glove after 9 holes because the back of the glove gets so wet from collecting the sweat running down my arm that it starts to get into the palm area creating a slick surface. I think this golve is great until you start getting into humid conditions where your sweat doesn't evaporate like it would in drier conditions

Has anyone tried the Soffft glove yet? If so which Hirzl glove would you recommend as far as durability? I'm not really a fan of the black palms on the Trust ones why i'm looking at the Soffft one but if it's not as durable then ill get a Control or Feel glove.

i am still using my control glove. its still working great. even if the sweat stains make it look pretty bad. if they made an all black glove id buy it in a heartbeat! but im still gaming this one till it falls off my hand! then ill bust out the feel glove thats been in my bag as my emergency back up glove.

I am really trying to kill this glove. I am surprised, really! I have never owned a glove that has been as consistent than my hirzl. I would bet that some of may be in the same boat as me when I say. What's it gonna take for this glove to quit? I have a 3 course vacation booked. It has to be done by then???

Last edited:
Thank you testers for all your feedback on these gloves. Being in hot and humid FL, I am in constant search for a glove that lasts me more than a couple of rounds. I have ordered a couple of these (Trust Feel) and I'm hoping a lot of what has been said in this thread holds true. Thanks again fellas!

Well my glove finally died a quiet death last night. It did manage to hold out till the end of the round, in a last attempt to keep me gripping the club. Anyway i will post some pics later tonight but I will say that its untimely end is due to a grip issue with me and not a glove in the world could withstand it forever. I already have one on order to replace it so the Hirzl name will live on in my bag.

That was a pretty good run, RW!

I'm starting to see the beginning of what could be the end of mine. Some of the stitching is getting stressed on the back where the leather meets fabric.

That was a pretty good run, RW!

I'm starting to see the beginning of what could be the end of mine. Some of the stitching is getting stressed on the back where the leather meets fabric.

It was a great run! I really like this glove and am looking forward to getting a new one andmaybe even trying out some of the different models.

I have played 12 rounds in mine thus far and countless buckets of balls at the range. Other than being dirty (again) mine is still going strong. I can't see me replacing it again this year if current wear is anything to go off.

My Hirzl is still going pretty strong. I lost count over the number of range sessions (~20) and rounds (~10) it has survived to date. It has started to stretch out a bit due to the humidity I play in, but the grip has never waivered.

I'll get out to the range and put on a newer non-Hirzl glove, and before I've hit a small bucket, the Hirzl is back on my hand...it really is magical like that. After getting back from the Morgan Cup, I do plan to get a new Hirzl. I have been really impressed with the fit and the grip these gloves provide as well as the outstanding durability.

Hirzal has created a very solid product, and once more I would like to thank them for getting them on our hands. I would also like to applaud everyone who's gone out of their way to find these gloves either online or in stores. It is great that we can support a product that is so good when so few of us had ever heard their name 6 months ago.

I have played 13 rounds and quite a few range sessions and finally i got my first hole. It is a tiny one at the tip of my thumb and it in no way makes it unplayable. I am just totally impressed with how this glove is holding up.

Round count- over 20
Range count is high

54 holes in hotness over two days...

Glove is holding up in terms of grip. It's stretched but still very playable.

Quality rating 10!
Feel - 10
Durability - 10

That adds up to 30, or 30 bucks. The best glove I have used and it goes way above cost in performance.

Back