Hirzl Golf Glove - Forum Testing Review Thread

I picked up a new one this summer. Last time I had it in play was about three weeks ago and I still love the feel of these gloves.

Skimmed this thread so I apologize if my question has been asked already. How do these gloves fit, I have always used FJ xl size gloves but not sure how these are sized. Any help or advice appreciated.

I'd say the Hirzl gloves run the same or just a touch bigger that the FJ gloves I've tried. I normally buy XXL in FJ gloves, but the Hirzl XL fit just fine. Really enjoy these, and I've bought two or three of them since this testing ended. Wish they weren't so hard to find.

I'd say the Hirzl gloves run the same or just a touch bigger that the FJ gloves I've tried. I normally buy XXL in FJ gloves, but the Hirzl XL fit just fine. Really enjoy these, and I've bought two or three of them since this testing ended. Wish they weren't so hard to find.

I agree with Donne, they run just a touch bigger, I usually wear an XL in other brands but I can wear a L in the hirzl brand and that seems to be the best fit for me.
Keep an eye on the DotD thread they were a deal about 3 weeks ago at $15 each, I picked up 2.

do not wash it... I had many if these and washing it makes it crinkle hard. I don't know if they even make em anymore as gt does not stock them. One glove lasted me over 20 rounds.

I disagree. I've washed mine at least 6 times over almost 3 months and 12-15 rounds of golf. Each time I wash the glove it comes out looking and feeling like new. I wash it in a washing machine on a delicate cycle and dry in an electric dryer on a drying rack - much different than just throwing the glove in a dryer to tumble with other clothes.

I have been reading this with interest. They are hard to come by on this side of the pond, especially ladies gloves as most online stores have a very limited stock and only a few sizes left. I would like to give them a try as the crunchiness of most gloves after a few rounds sets my teeth on edge!

Skimmed this thread so I apologize if my question has been asked already. How do these gloves fit, I have always used FJ xl size gloves but not sure how these are sized. Any help or advice appreciated.
I wear XL in every glove but large in this one--they stretch on first use then stay there. So far I like this thing allot--keeps a good grip and I sweat allot. I am hoping they last longer than any other glove I have had based on the Youtube video of these being used in the world record. Also I plan to wash then in the near future and will post results.

I have been using these gloves for several years now. I wear the same size I do with other gloves. XL.

do not wash it... I had many if these and washing it makes it crinkle hard. I don't know if they even make em anymore as gt does not stock them. One glove lasted me over 20 rounds.

I've had to resort to buying these gloves from GolfSmith online as none of the brick and mortar stores around here carry them.

I actually saw a whole section of them in a store in Palm Springs this weekend. Good to see they are still out there somewhere.

I've had to resort to buying these gloves from GolfSmith online as none of the brick and mortar stores around here carry them.

I actually saw a whole section of them in a store in Palm Springs this weekend. Good to see they are still out there somewhere.

The only place that carried Hirzl is our local GolfTown, and they haven't refreshed their inventor in probably a year now. Only right-hand in small left over...

I have never heard of this glove until now. Looks like a lot of you like them. The Pro Shop here at the country club in town doesn't carry them, but that's not uncommon for him. To be honest, the first thing I thought of when I saw pictures on the 1st page, was of receiver gloves in the NFL.

I have never heard of this glove until now. Looks like a lot of you like them. The Pro Shop here at the country club in town doesn't carry them, but that's not uncommon for him. To be honest, the first thing I thought of when I saw pictures on the 1st page, was of receiver gloves in the NFL.

They are definitely hard to find. I don't think I have ever seen them in the retail stores I frequent.

There a great glove, especially if you like to beat balls at the range. I've never had a more durable glove in the bag.

Back