Hirzl Golf Glove - Forum Testing Review Thread

I have really bad sweat stains on the back of my Hirzl that are turning it a dark grey. Can I wash it in the washing machine to make it white again?

I have really bad sweat stains on the back of my Hirzl that are turning it a dark grey. Can I wash it in the washing machine to make it white again?

I washed mine in the washing machine and let it air dry, it didn't quite take out all of they stains. It still functions great though.

trustfeel009.jpg

trustfeel010.jpg

So this is what my trust feel glove looks like now, it`s still playable but it has lost some of it grip when wet. The index finger is twisted and stretched and palm has some wear as you can see. I have used it for at least 40 9 hole rounds, and quite a bit of practice. I will definitively be buying more of these gloves. But I will keep using it until it`s unplayable, and then try a regular glove to compare durability and performance.

This glove is still going strong. This week will be the crucial test. I am actually trying to find fault, it's rock solid. Bought another one and now my friend bought one too.

just got mine yesterday in the mail i got the control cause i like to have a strong grip. playing with it tomorrow for 18 can't wait to test it out.

got a chance to use my new glove today, it was hot so i got a chance to see how it works when i sweat bad. i couldn't believe how the grip got better the more i was sweating. I was really impressed on how well this glove works. If it lasts as long as my other gloves ill be switching to this glove all the time i think. Wanna try the trust glove and see how that feels. the control glove was thicker than i was used to. has anyone used both gloves to see the differences?

got a chance to use my new glove today, it was hot so i got a chance to see how it works when i sweat bad. i couldn't believe how the grip got better the more i was sweating. I was really impressed on how well this glove works. If it lasts as long as my other gloves ill be switching to this glove all the time i think. Wanna try the trust glove and see how that feels. the control glove was thicker than i was used to. has anyone used both gloves to see the differences?

I played both of them and in my impression, the Trust Feel is slightly thinner than the control. Could also just be a visual impression as the sales person in the Pro Shop told me that the thickness of the leather is the same.
As it is quite hot in Germany at the moment I play the new Cabretta Soffft!! No sweating....absolutely no sweating in the glove and even after 15 rounds it still looks like new ( I washed it once in the washing machine )

Have a nice game

Over 20 rounds on my Hirzl Feel glove and no signs of wear yet.
This glove is fantastic. Wet, dry, hot, cold, this thing holds on to the club like a vise.
Without a doubt, this is the best glove I have ever owned.

You can hand wash them and they come out feeling really nice and soft.

Played 9 with this glove today. I played the back with my TaylorMade. The Hirzl felt a little stretched today. However, I am never conceded about slipping with this glove. The best thing about this glove is the dryness. My hand never really felt hot or sweaty. These two factors really emphasize why I will use Hirzl gloves. When you can grip a club in comfort it makes a world of difference to me. To do it for a long time consistently, makes me a buyer.

The thumb of my Trust Control glove finally ripped open yesterday during the round. It was it's time to go I guess, already got a replacement one that should last another few months.

Wow I have to be near 25 rounds with the Hirzl and my round Monday was in a non stop slow soaking rain. I then left it in my trunk til my round wednesday so it was still just a little damp. Played a long round Wednesday in a ridiculous humid heat and the glove held up really well, then yesterday I got in another 9 and let the glove dry out completely prior to it. This glove is absolutely ridiculous! Yesterday it was 94 in denver and I was sweating pretty good and still this glove is only beginning to show signs of wear! It has never become crusty after drying out, nor has it become goobery when wet with rain or sweat STILL! After 25 rounds! The last few rounds (4 or 5 maybe?) I've begun removing it after each and every shot and then putting it back on when its my turn. I don't know if this has helped improve longevity of it or not but I thought it was worth mentioning.

I have now ordered another Hirzl and don't plan on purchasing another glove for the rest of the year! Well at least thats my expectation or goal.

just got my hirzl feel today in the mail. looks great it seems to fit a little tighter than the control i got and have been using. I am thinking of putting this in play for when im playing golf and using the control for when im at the range since i keep my glove on and my hands sweat more @ the range. Its funny these gloves are so good and i prob never would have heard of them if it wasn't for this website. I doubt ill ever use another glove... at least anytime soon.

hey guys im gonna throw up a pic of my glove in a bit, it has some pretty bad sweat stains but still grips perfect, only a little bit of wear on the palm, i mean a little, its very hard to see, only thing i find wrong with this glove is how easy it stains from sweating.

Here is the pic, pretty nasty looking but performs great
hirzl.jpg

hey guys im gonna throw up a pic of my glove in a bit, it has some pretty bad sweat stains but still grips perfect, only a little bit of wear on the palm, i mean a little, its very hard to see, only thing i find wrong with this glove is how easy it stains from sweating.

I agree with that, the glove does dirty up very quickly

Skim alert. Does Blind 9 carry these? I've used Hawks and seen how long its lasted and its incredible. Just need a place to OEM a few.

Skim alert. Does Blind 9 carry these? I've used Hawks and seen how long its lasted and its incredible. Just need a place to OEM a few.

I don't know about blind9 carrying them but rockbottomgolf does carry them.

there are a few up on Ebay thats where i got both of mine

Golfclubs.com plenty of codes available and $1 shipping...

just ordered a trust version will post my thoughts when it arrives.

You will love the glove, suspect you won't need another one for the remainder of the year either (if the wear on mine is anything to go by)

Well, I did the unthinkable this past weekend. I played in a scramble tournament with some friends at a course a couple of hours from home. Our last hole was a long distance from the clubhouse, and I put my Hirzl glove on the front drivers side bar of the cart to air out on the way back in. Unfortunately, I forgot to grab my glove from the cart as I was in a hurry to put my clubs up and grab a bite to eat before heading home.
I am kicking myself for doing something so stupid! My glove was holding up well and and performed great in Saturday's extreme conditions. Heat index was well above 100 and the humidity made it hard to even breath. It was rough out there, and the Hirzl never missed a beat!

In the final review for this particular glove, it survived 350 - 400 holes of golf, with at least half of those during the heat & humidity of summer in Arkansas.
The glove was dirty, but the palm showed almost no signs of wear. I really hate I lost this glove as I feel confident it would have lasted me the rest of this season.
As someone that previously wouldn't wear a glove (because they were too hot, got slimey in the humidity, and didn't seem to improve my grip any), the best testament I can provide for the Hirzl glove is that I will be ordering a replacement (or two) ASAP.
Thanks again to Hirzl and THP for the testing opportunity!

Hi folks,

After 20 or more rounds, hundreds of balls on the range. My Hirzl is still going. Although there is a bit of a decline.

Here are a few pics, I hope they came up. Still looking ok.

Last edited:
Back