Hit the new Titleist irons today!

scooterguitar

Slacker and Whiner
Reaction score
Handicap
3-8perhole
Wow, very, very impressed! Tried the AP1 710, AP2 710, and the new bladey and cb thingies. Also the Kombi.
I mostly spent time with the Ap2 710's. I am 99% certain these will be in my bag come spring her ein cold Ohio. I didn't gel with the current version, but the little refinements in this soon to be released version seemed to spot on for me. I was killing the 6 iron, better than any 6 iron I've hit, including my current Cobra S2 forged. Pretty nice feeling (NO MIzzy though), but very solid. The PW was awesome, again seemingly longer than most others I've tried. Maybe my swing was "on" today, but they worked. I also tried it around the green and for various pitch shots. Again, I could not find anything I didn't care for.

Wow, very, very impressed! Tried the AP1 710, AP2 710, and the new bladey and cb thingies. Also the Kombi.
I mostly spent time with the Ap2 710's. I am 99% certain these will be in my bag and replaced by at least three or four other sets before spring. I didn't gel with the current version, but the little refinements in this soon to be released version seemed to spot on for me. I was killing the 6 iron, better than any 6 iron I've hit, including my current Cobra S2 forged. Pretty nice feeling (NO MIzzy though), but very solid. The PW was awesome, again seemingly longer than most others I've tried. Maybe my swing was "on" today, but they worked. I also tried it around the green and for various pitch shots. Again, I could not find anything I will not buy.

That's better!

Quite likely Smalley!

Back