WTB HL Driver (13°-16°)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGputtnfool

Reaction score
Handicap
What do you have lying around that you're ready to get rid of? I'm not looking for a 2019 release. I'd be happy with a club that's 5-6 years old as long as it's not all beat up. I'm just trying to get my little girl a driver that will work for her. She's hitting an 11° now and desperately needs more loft.

Priorities are loft, price, and condition... probably in that order.

Post it up here or msg me with what you have and what you want for it.

Thank you!

Ping makes a 16* in their older of the two Rhapsody lines. Every now and then a clean one pops up on eBay. I bought 3 of them last year. One was mint. One beat up. One in Avg condition. Clean they still pull $60-70. Something to search for I guess.

this is the one I’m referring to:

TM Hi loft 3wood. Lighter, shorter shaft might be a good option as she grows.

Ping makes a 16* in their older of the two Rhapsody lines. Every now and then a clean one pops up on eBay. I bought 3 of them last year. One was mint. One beat up. One in Avg condition. Clean they still pull $60-70. Something to search for I guess.

this is the one I’m referring to:

Yeah, I'm watching eBay and other sources. Just figured I'd give it a shot here, too.

TM Hi loft 3wood. Lighter, shorter shaft might be a good option as she grows.
I'd rather stay away from the HL 3we heads. I want to give her something at least in the 400cc or so range for forgiveness.

TM's 2007 Burner driver has a HL head that is 13 degrees. You can probably search some of the online retailers (2nd Swing, 3 Balls, Global Golf, etc...) and find one. I still have one, and occasionally break it out on the course when my TM M4 starts acting up. It still performs great.
Good luck in your search.

TM's 2007 Burner driver has a HL head that is 13 degrees. You can probably search some of the online retailers (2nd Swing, 3 Balls, Global Golf, etc...) and find one. I still have one, and occasionally break it out on the course when my TM M4 starts acting up. It still performs great.
Good luck in your search.

I've looked at most of those, but I'll peruse 3 Balls, too. Thanks.

3balls and Global Golf are same company fyi

Just picked up an F9 12.5° on eBay for like $100 after tax and shipping. A little more than I wanted to go in, but for an F9, I think it was worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back