Hogan Edge Replacement

Mabuckeye

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Ben Hogan Edge irons are due for a refresh in the near future? Seems like they were released a couple of years ago...

There are several versions of Hogan Edge that were introduced through the years. Are yours a more recent version?

The newest ones released in 2018 that are still sold...

I don’t talk pre-release but if I was a betting man I would say they are staying in line for a bit

The CEO said on the recent live interview that they are the next iron to be released but most likely in 2021

The CEO said on the recent live interview that they are the next iron to be released but most likely in 2021

Yes sir. I was on that live stream with him : )
Something tells me when we have something pretty cool coming later this year with them, THPers might get a preview like our last THP Experience with Hogan when they got a 5 month early look at ICON.

Yes sir. I was on that live stream with him : )
Something tells me when we have something pretty cool coming later this year with them, THPers might get a preview like our last THP Experience with Hogan when they got a 5 month early look at ICON.
Was ready to pull the trigger on some new irons, but definitely going to wait to see how this plays out. Thanks for all you do for the forum JB!

Was ready to pull the trigger on some new irons, but definitely going to wait to see how this plays out. Thanks for all you do for the forum JB!

No way, thanks for following along. We do it all for you guys.

Lots of fun stuff coming with Ben Hogan Golf, so stay tuned.

With the talk from the Ben Hogan/UST Mamiya event, I thought I would bump this thread. Curious if @BHGtylerb can say anything about these yet?

With the talk from the Ben Hogan/UST Mamiya event, I thought I would bump this thread. Curious if @BHGtylerb can say anything about these yet?
We saw them at the event, Tyler brought a 4 iron & PW with him. Several of us hit them, they were 🔥... All that was said about when they were due to come out, was “awhile”.

We also saw the new Equalizer head, the answer was “awhile” also...

We saw them at the event, Tyler brought a 4 iron & PW with him. Several of us hit them, they were 🔥... All that was said about when they were due to come out, was “awhile”.

We also saw the new Equalizer head, the answer was “awhile” also...
I’m hoping the new Equalizer wedges look more like the ICON irons.

Was looking to purchase Edge irons in fall. At the time, got a sold out message.

During my research, found this on line and took a screen shot. Won’t find it anymore, but looks like new Edge EX irons will be released in the spring. Hoping in time to start the season.

Attachments

• 458C4AD3-0E8B-4B4C-994C-925D7FCE62E8.png
    458C4AD3-0E8B-4B4C-994C-925D7FCE62E8.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 28
As @JDax, said the new Edge irons are stunning.

Back