WTB Hogan GS53 Driver or Head

formula8

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Looking for the original GS53 in 10.5 loft. I'm good with the head only or any shaft combo. I have the Max version from the Hogan experience and thought it would be fun to compare them.

No way I am giving mine up but will be interested to see your comparison if you do get a chance to put them head to head. I have both and still go with the original the majority of the time.

you could probably demo it as well. :unsure:

you could probably demo it as well. :unsure:
Demo would certainly work but I want a little more time than 2 weeks. Winter weather is rolling in here so I'd like time to hit the Toptracer range and hopefully still make it out on the course.

Looking for the original GS53 in 10.5 loft. I'm good with the head only or any shaft combo. I have the Max version from the Hogan experience and thought it would be fun to compare them.
I will follow this as well. Interested to hear/see your comparison. Love my GS53 /Lin-Q Purple combo. I also have had some very good rounds using the GS53 Max. Both were given equal play over this past season.

Come on THPers someone has to have one of these for a reasonable price.

@formula8 let me double check when get home. pretty sure I have the 10.5

@formula8 sorry dude forgot to confirm for you. Im about 99.99999% positive its in the cabinet in the garage. I'll let you know later today after work

Back