Holas from San Diego

MRplayer

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello All from San Diego
sorry the weather here is soo nice. :act-up:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome--just send some of that weather our way!

Welcome Holas!! I have been to your beautiful city one time. I played golf on a course at the Navy base. There was a beautiful old Hotel on that island that I will never forget, however I foget the name of it :banghead: I do remember the beautiful views and the ocean setting. Gorgeous Lobby with lot's of wood finishings everywhere.

Welcome Holas!! I have been to your beautiful city one time. I played golf on a course at the Navy base. There was a beautiful old Hotel on that island that I will never forget, however I foget the name of it :banghead: I do remember the beautiful views and the ocean setting. Gorgeous Lobby with lot's of wood finishings everywhere.

Wait a sec,,,,,, was it Coronodo or something like like????

Wait a sec,,,,,, was it Coronodo or something like like????

Coronado is one of the best courses in the area and it is AWESOME
Torrey Pines is the best though, hands down

Welcome to THP...the best golf site around.

Welcome to THP.

welcome!

Welcome to THP Player. I too have been there and loved it. We only played one day at some course with this really cool waterfall. Any idea the name of that one?

Enjoy the site.

Welcome to THP!

Coronado is one of the best courses in the area and it is AWESOME
Torrey Pines is the best though, hands down

Welcome aboard.
My brother and I bought an old Cadillac off on old man who would play at Coronado every day when we were kids. Thats a cool course, I used to always stare at it when I was a kid from the balcony of a condo we had. I still have never played it.

Welcome and have fun here

Welcome to THP.

Hello and :welcome:

Back