Holey Moley is back tonight

6ixOhFore

Husky Eyes
Reaction score
Handicap
The new season is premiering tonight . Anyone else enjoy this show as much as me? Steph is the man so cool to see him as the host on the show, hoping one day he will OG head to head against the contestants .

We watched it as a fam tonight. Riggle is funny.

Love Holey Moley. One hour of just fun and laughs.

I love watching it with my kids. I’ve actually golfed with 2 of the winners from last season

I love watching it with my kids. I’ve actually golfed with 2 of the winners from last season
That’s awesome Nelson! They were local people?

I missed it but enjoyed last season.

That’s awesome Nelson! They were local people?
I played with both of them at the Cut Golf Invitational 2 years back. They are both on Instagram @colinmccarthygolf & @tropicanagolfclubandbarbershop. Colin is in Georgia now I think and Mr. Tropicana is up in Glendora by Los Angeles. They are some excellent golfers. Colin is out of this world good and a trick shot master

I played with both of them at the Cut Golf Invitational 2 years back. They are both on Instagram @colinmccarthygolf & @tropicanagolfclubandbarbershop. Colin is in Georgia now I think and Mr. Tropicana is up in Glendora by Los Angeles. They are some excellent golfers. Colin is out of this world good and a trick shot master
I remember seeing that post on your FB bro. These invitationals seem so cool been wanting to attend one so badly. You know I’m all for competition that drives me. Imagine getting the call to be on this show, I would be so down to take it all home

I remember seeing that post on your FB bro. These invitationals seem so cool been wanting to attend one so badly. You know I’m all for competition that drives me. Imagine getting the call to be on this show, I would be so down to take it all home
You should sign up! All you need to do is submit a video of you making a few putts in a row

I guess you have to be a US resident. I could have sworn I’ve seen people from Canada before. Here is the link to sign up if anyone is interested

I guess you have to be a US resident. I could have sworn I’ve seen people from Canada before. Here is the link to sign up if anyone is interested
Stephanie the girl from the last show is from Montreal but lives in Southern California now. Trust me I would apply in a heartbeat if I could.

Stephanie the girl from the last show is from Montreal but lives in Southern California now. Trust me I would apply in a heartbeat if I could.
I’ve been thinking about it. My kids really want me to sign up. But then again I get the feeling they just want to watch me fall and eat crap hahaha

I’ve been thinking about it. My kids really want me to sign up. But then again I get the feeling they just want to watch me fall and eat crap hahaha
Hahah still an experience of a lifetime

Missed that this was back. Will have to check Hulu to see if can catch it.

Back