Holly Sonders left Golf channel!

Par for the course for fox.

Holly will be the Erin Andrew of golf

Is Erik Kuselias getting a show on Fox?

Interesting. I wonder if it's about more money or if there was something she didn't like about GC?

Interesting. I wonder if it's about more money or if there was something she didn't like about GC?

Martin was getting handsy. Hahaha

*I have no way to back this up. It is a joke.*

I know people come and go all the time on TV but gotta say I'm kinda sad about this since I liked the chemistry between her and Riemer.

That's funny, sideline reporter.

Wasn't this the reason Win left too? Or is my memory completely off?

I feel like Golf Channel should have done more to keep Holly. Seemed to be fairly popular....

she is pretty good friends with Greg Norman as well

I am not disappointed at all that she will no longer be on the Golf Channel.

Wasn't this the reason Win left too? Or is my memory completely off?

I feel like Golf Channel should have done more to keep Holly. Seemed to be fairly popular....

Has anyone seen Wynn?

Eh, probably a bad move on her part. At least on GC she was semi famous. On Fox, probably another Jillian Baberi, if she's lucky.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm sure my feelings on this subject are pretty well known so I will just leave it with....

What Donne said.

meh, overrated in all aspects.

Thats just it though she is a really good golfer and honestly I like when those that commentate on a sport actually play or have played that sport. So tired of people like Costas and guys like him that talk about a sport that they never played themselves.

Sheesh, a lot of sour grapes toward HS. I liked her Playing Lessons show, thought it was good stuff.

IMO They should hire Sara No H Brown. Better golf talent and a personality made for TV.

Agree on Sara, though I think she's on contract elsewhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't think TGC will suffer viewership because she is gone. I don't have anything against her so all I can offer up is - Good Luck Holly.

I did enjoy the playing lessons show, so I hope they continue that with someone else.

Doesn't move me either way.

Holly Sonders left Golf channel!

Fox has a 12-yr contract to televise the Open starting in 2015. She'll also be doing Football which is a huge audience, dwarfing Golf.
A good move for Fox to grab one of the most marketable golf personalities to join their upcoming Golf broadcasts and for her to move into a bigger market.
I bet GC just couldn't match Fox's money. Like her or not, no other GC personality was doing three shows and on the cover of Golf Digest. Betting GC misses her. Will be interesting to see if there is any impact on ratings. Golfers have nowhere else to go though, so...

They just expanded School of Golf to an hour in part because of her. Wonder who they'll replace her with - Karen, Paige, someone new, no one? Start a pool.

Last edited:
This is bad. Really bad. I love GC and this was the only hottie left on it. I loved to watching her.

When the wife piped up I said honey it's the golf channel for Pete sakes.

Now I'm left with nothing. Nancy will be ecstatic.

Back