Not open for further replies.

inthehole

Holly Sonders Caddie
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 11.5
I must have missed it.

tumblr_m1ch0zcGEc1qzlnkeo1_500.jpg

I get it but i think it's only because I work on a jobsite and have my mind permanently entrenched in the gutter. Were I watching without looking for something I never would have noticed anything.

I don't get it at all

I totally missed it too. Oh well.

Lol, poor fella. Nice catch.

I watched it 3 times and still found nothing. I'm confused

Ya I don't get it

I think the OP is excited because Martin said "now I want to come." Too much time on your hands I guess. Are you 15?

Guess the senses of humor are buried under snow as well...

had to listen a few times & it's a definite reach, but i think it was more Saunders reaction, her mind is in the gutter he did not say it to be funny, she took that way

had to listen a few times & it's a definite reach, but i think it was more Saunders reaction, her mind is in the gutter he did not say it to be funny, she took that way

exactly - she instantaneously "got it" & said oooh, then shook her head. Just found her reaction pretty hilarious ...

I love a girl with a dirty mind

I get it and see it but does anybody really care what irrelevant Holly does?

I heard "Apex", about 30 times.

Jack

exactly - she instantaneously "got it" & said oooh, then shook her head. Just found her reaction pretty hilarious ...
Are you inferring that Martin was trying to make a sexual innuendo when he said "come over here" to a woman?

I don't think Hall said it they you are taking it. I do think Holly thought it was a little funny though. A whole lot of no big deal. When is this video from I thought she was off the show for about a year and half give or take.

Are you inferring that Martin was trying to make a sexual innuendo when he said "come over here" to a woman?
It was either that, or the dramatic pause between come.........over. Lol

Still, so old.

I'm clueless...no Ida what the issue or commentary is all about

I love her reaction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back