Video Holy effing sand save [emoji102]

PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
Is this possibly the best “sandy” you’ve ever seen?

I couldn't have gotten it out of that bunker with a cannon!

wow. Just wow. :eek:

Unreal. I don't even want to think about how many attempts it would have taken me even to get out of the sand, let alone try and make a sandy

I would LOVE to take a crack at that bunker! Thats one of the few "tough places" that I have confidence playing from.

That was awesome! The best part imo, was the putt.

That bunker shot was nuts. I would like to see the view from his angle because that looked about 25" high.

Is this possibly the best “sandy” you’ve ever seen?

Is that a sand save since he didn't technically get up and down? Looks more like a good layup and a chutt off the green :ROFLMAO:

He probably needed a ladder to get down there to his ball and back up out of there :ROFLMAO:

Those are some brave people standing so close to the edge of that trap, if probably hit a bullet into their person

That is some kind of bunker. I'd like a crack at that shot!

I have no idea how many shots it would take me to get out of the bunker but I bet it would be entertaining.

I was in that same bunker once, I got out but missed the putt to make the sandy ?

That is a hell of a shot and great putt. That is why he is playing on Sundays.

Absolutely INCREDIBLE!:eek:

Dang that's a massive bunker and a great sandy!

That bunker shot was nuts. I would like to see the view from his angle because that looked about 25" high.
I saw this earlier today for some perspective. I would've guessed more Danny Devitos tho.

19E80CC0-30D7-4748-850D-4FEB04D09C6D.jpeg

It's amazing what you can do when you know how to play golf. :rolleyes:

Reminds me of a great cigar advert from 40 years ago.

That's the same bunker the announcer said "wonder how many amateurs are lost down there" about the other day. I thought that was pretty witty.

That’s an impressive out for sure.

That was awesome!

Whoa!

It might be. Hell of a putt to finish.

Back