Home Alone or Home Alone 2

MarMill

Be Positive!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Grint 8.10
Watching these on Freeform right now and my wife and I are debating which one is better. Hard to beat Home Alone as it is classic but 2 was very good! What day you?

I liked 2 better. Watching #1 with my girls right now! image.jpg

The original and I don’t think it’s that close

Both really good. But the first one is better. But I will test out with my daughter in the next couple weeks.

Really close for me. I'd say 2 if I had to choose

#1 for me. The scream with the spider seals the win.

Really? I had no idea this was a debate. The original was so much better. Now that’s my opinion. I honestly didn’t know that so many liked 2 so much.

I really do learn something New everyday here.

Best scene in Home Alone 2

2. Every day of the week and twice on Christmas

this is wrong on every conceivable level

The bird lady is better than the snow shovel killer! The Doves man, the Doves!

1 for sure. I think subplots with the family and the parts with the mom getting back to Kevin in the original put it over two. Throwing in John Candy with those is perfect as well. The Kevin, Harry and Marv shenanigans are about equal in each though.

Uhhh? This isn’t even a debate. The first one by a lonnnnnnnng ways

I went with #2, just with the sheer enjoyment I witnessed from my two nephews watching it for the first time last year.

Have never heard two kids laugh so much in my life.

I never knew this was a dilemma. I don’t think ive seen #2 in awhile. I’ll watch and report my findings.

Wet Bandits > Sticky Bandits

The original, but it's close.

Original, but gotta love #2 as well...

Given the holiday movie bender...watch both

I have to go with the second one because Angels With Even Filthier Souls is a better movie than Angels With Filthy Souls.

Both great movies, but #1 is far superior!

Back