Snowcaps

Twizzlers
Milk Duds
Peanut M&M's

Kit kat. Peanut m&M's and twizzlers

Peanut or PB M&Ms
Skittles
Sour patch kids

Covers chocolate, candy and sour candy…everything you need.

Peanut M&M's
Milk Duds
Hot Tamales
This right here! The milk duds wouldn't make it through the opening credits but the other two could last till the end of the movie.

First, I am grabbing the Raisinets. They are a great candy starter because you can feel like you are eating fruit. But, they are just the appetizer for the 20 mins you have to wait after sitting down on your couch or in the theater while waiting for the previews.

Second, you grab the box of Snow Caps. MMMM, chocolate goodness with a sugar white topping. You can pound this box easily during the previews.

Third, you are now ready to sit back and eat the best candy in the world for the movie theater. Milk Duds !! Chocolate-covered Carmel that you can suck on until the chocolate has melted or slowly chew and are even better with a handful of popcorn. Mild Duds can easily last the whole movie.

Sour Patch Kids
Junior Mints
Milk Duds

I generally keep enough other stuff around to make sure those dont get eaten before movie time, but i would need to be good about not dipping into the movie stash.

Peanut M&M's (absolutely in my top 3)
Swedish Fish (something chewy/gummy, though I could be persuaded by Sour Patch Kids)
Reese's Minis (the wild card, but I love peanut butter)

Swedish Fish
Haribo Gummy Bears
Raisinettes

I would go with Reese‘s pieces But they would likely not survive

Starbursts
Peanut Butter M&Ms
Swedish Fish

Back