Honda LPGA Classic

chile

Working with Mercury
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
making me miss Thailand right now...

Looks pretty, but looks hot and sticky too! Patty Tavatanakit with a couple strong rounds so far, Lydia Ko playing well and within striking distance.

Looks pretty, but looks hot and sticky too! Patty Tavatanakit with a couple strong rounds so far, Lydia Ko playing well and within striking distance.

yeah, this time of year there is a fun, hot mess...love(d) it, tho.

I haven’t seen any talk about it - is Thailand locked down for spectators, or is the interest in golf that low there?

i don't see any...not sure what they're looking like with covid restrictions...the times i went out to ride along at courses there, there weren't many people...then again, it was morning-midday so maybe they were at work?

Patty T. drops a stroke, Lydia within 3.

On a side note, Atthaya Thitikut is a doll. 😍

Lydia making a charge early! Hope she closes it out.

Chella Choi -6 through 9, she’s charging hard too!

Her ball striking lately is unbelievable to watch. She’s almost automatic hitting fairways and throwing darts on approach.
She’s definitely regained the form she had earlier in her career when she was dominant. It’s fun to watch her play, such a nice swing.

I do t think I’m going to be awake to watch the finish tonight, and that’s a shame because it’s shaping up really well. There are a bunch at the top of the leaderboard all playing well, any of them could win this.

Another thought - if the PGA Tour was serious about controlling distance, they should look at the conditions the ladies are playing in this week - those fairways are giving them ZERO roll on their drives.

Back