Honest Opinions Wanted

Tenputt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 5.4
What do you all think of this putter headcover?5238F4A5-CC42-4C5B-96CB-3C07CA203CED.png9EEF0433-2A63-49EA-9489-C650F22D8A5D.png

It's maybe not my favorite but it's branded for a major so I give it a thumbs up

not the prettiest cover, but, we, all, have different tastes, and, if you like it, that is all that counts.

It is not my favorite, but I don’t necessarily think it is bad. I am more of a red/white/black boring type

As an NC State fan, the colors give me the willies.

But other than that, it's nice.

Seems I’m in the minority, but it certainly catches my eye!

Colours, good. Bellerive logo, good...

Not a fan of the colors and on top of that, it doesn't fit a Double Wide. ?

I have no problem with it and would gladly game it!

It's kind of generic IMO.

I like it. The color combination really pops.

I like it

I would have liked darker colors. I have two of the stock headcovers like this and I have zero issue with them. been playing them for about 2 to 3 years.

Definitely not bad especially if you have any associations with the course. I’m just not a fan of blue and yellow together ?

The 2018 PGA is the only tour event I have attended, I wish I would have gotten a souvenir, that would do in a pinch.

I don’t have a strong feeling either way but knowing it was fall to crap within a month of use makes it a pass for me

I think it looks good.

Very cool!

I think it’s neat, but as is always the case with Odyssey covers it will not last long in the bag because it’ll look beat to hell quickly.

I appreciate all the input. I was trolling around the internet for headcovers and came upon this one in Callaway pre-owned. The color matches exactly my preferred bag, now that I use an electric cart that is black and that royal blue color.

The durability concerns expressed are a bummer to me, dang it.

I think it’s neat, but as is always the case with Odyssey covers it will not last long in the bag because it’ll look beat to hell quickly.
Hmm I have over two hundred rounds with my Odssey cover. Still looks great and functions well.

Hmm I have over two hundred rounds with my Odssey cover. Still looks great and functions well.
I have several that went directly to ****. And I play a lot of golf as well. Can’t even sell most of the collection I had/have because of the issues most out there know about.

as I posted earlier, mine are in mint condition. I was concerned the cover might release and fall off as I'm a walker with a push cart but not issue. I only get about 25 rounds in a year but thus far near perfect condition. No signs of wear.

Back