Review Honma BERES 07 3 Star Irons

kiwichris

Team Smoked Charcuterie
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Finishing up the posts from my very fortunate Honma RallyUp win, I'm finally getting to the irons included in the prize.

Prize included the 6-11 set plus a choice of 5, AW or SW, I picked the 5 for a look.

First thoughts are the clubs are much nicer looking in person (shafts and grips aside), heads are more OS/GI but Forged which could be a good feel. Not nearly as much Gold on the heads themselves compared with the Hybrids.

Shaft is light, you can really notice the weight of the head, overall a nice looking club but for me the topline is too thick for my eye and again, I find it really hard to even consider getting these out of the plastic let alone hitting a ball (or even showing up to the course with all that gold).

They do look good in that Staff Bag I must say.

Attachments

• IMG_0626.JPG
    IMG_0626.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0627.JPG
    IMG_0627.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0641.JPG
    IMG_0641.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0642.JPG
    IMG_0642.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0643.JPG
    IMG_0643.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0644.JPG
    IMG_0644.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 20
Fantastic! I bet they look even better in person!

Last edited:
Chunky but nice looking clubs. (y)

Hefty price tag on them also. :whew:

Hefty price tag on them also. :whew:

Silly money & these aren’t the top of the line, if you want to stop breathing go check out the 5 star, regular car for your bag pricing there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silly money & these aren’t the top of the line, if you want to stop breathing go check out the 5 star, regular car for your bag pricing there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No thanks, at my age I don't need any sudden shocks to my system. :laughing:

Back