Review Honma Staff Bag

kiwichris

Team Smoked Charcuterie
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Part of my recent Honma RallyUp win was the choice of bags from their selection, never having had a Staff Bag (wasn't willing to spend the money on such a large, OTT bag) I chose it and I'm well pleased with it. Not sure if it will be put in play unless using a cart or push cart but it's a very nice bag.

Pockets: 10 overall pockets, front has 3 (1 smaller valuables type, 1 larger and one main pocket that can be accessed using right or left zippers). Carry side of the bag has the most, balls, larger valuables on either side of the handle, cooler pocket for drinks. Both sides have a full length pocket following the Honma logo.

Strap is reasonably comfortable, no clubs put in yet but soft enough on the shoulder.

Full length dividers, 14 clubs and a larger putter dividers which is nice. 3 handles on top of the bag for easy lifting on & off carts. Rain cover is a lot sturdier than I've seen, not the usual thin nylon type, more padded.

Will update with pics as I open up the BERES 07 3 Star Hybrids and Irons and fill this beauty up.

Attachments

• IMG_0617.JPG
    IMG_0617.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0618.JPG
    IMG_0618.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0619.JPG
    IMG_0619.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0620.JPG
    IMG_0620.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0621.JPG
    IMG_0621.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 18
nice looking bag.

Once you go "Staff" you don't go back!
Put that bad boy into play!

Interesting mix of materials but overall nice looking bag. It's nice to see the front pocket not be blank.

Sweet

Is that a full staff or a cart bag?

Put it in play, great looking bag!

Nice looking bag, for sure!!

Back