Honma XP-1 Lineup

Looks like I will be getting some up close and personal time with the XP-1 Driver. I'm pretty excited about it as I've played the TW-737 driver in the past. Will certainly be interesting to see what is going on with this head. I'm going to reserve judgement on the adapter just yet. But man that photo JB posted gives me the same reaction Kevin McCallister had when finding the picture of Buzz's girlfriend. That thing looks deep. But as long as it looks clean at address, I'm cool with it.

I loved that 737 driver when I tried it. I'm interested in following along with your thoughts on this one.

This got delivered this weekend, I haven't been able to hit it yet, but man the shape of the driver suits my eye(at least initially).

This got delivered this weekend, I haven't been able to hit it yet, but man the shape of the driver suits my eye(at least initially).

When you get it out, photo, etc.
Please start a new thread on the driver Specifically.

When you get it out, photo, etc.
Please start a new thread on the driver Specifically.

will do, photo shoot tomorrow.

I really like the look of the entire lineup, probably never will get a chance to hit them as no one up here in my neck of the woods carries the brand. Looking forward to reviews in future as always been intrigued with their lineup.

Back