Hookup for a round in Atlanta area

jimithing

Reaction score
Handicap
Good morning hackers.

This Saturday I'll be flying in to Atlanta from the Netherlands. I'll be working on a project for up to 10 days and will be bringing my golf clubs. I would love to join some of you for a round this Sunday the 16th.

I might have some jetlag to fight and have a car to pick up but expect to be able to be on a golf course around noon. I would prefer somewhere in North Atlanta.

A bit more background. I'm a 43 Dutch golf fanatic playing off hcp 7. Quite active on the Dutch hackersparadise so to say. If all goes well, this trip is the initiation of me and my family moving to Atlanta as of early next year. That said, I'll be scouting for a nice place to live with my family north of Atlanta. A nice place will include close access to a course where I can become a member. That said, it would be great if I could join someone this Sunday on their home course to get a first hand experience.

Hope to hear from you.

All the best
Paul

Last edited:
Goodmorning,

anyone who is interested in playing a round with a dutch guy tomorrow (sunday 16th) around noon in the Atlanta area?

I look forward to it.
all the best
Paul

Back