Hopefully finding a new home!

Welcome Jim. You won't find trolls here and members certainly like to play instead of just discuss swing mechanics. The only downside about this site is that everyone cannot drive the ball 300+ yards :arrogant:.

I too travel quite a bit and love brining my clubs everywhere. It's a great way to meet new people and play great courses.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Enjoy golfing with OH folks!

Welcome Jim! Have fun with the guys today!

Welcome to THP Jim. Glad you are here!

JM

I wonder if he knows pkorf? :D

Not yet....but soon hopefully! Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comes out guns blazing! I like it. Welcome to THP, you'll fit right in.

I must be secretly loved. I'm beginning to feel it I think

Welcome to THP Jim!

Hi Jim, welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

How'd you play today? Hope you had fun with those guys. Would've loved to have made it out

Not too impressive. I think it was 49 42. I had trouble in a bunker on #1 and hit over a lot of greens. Took 8 holes to hit a decent chip shot and had the hooks off the tee.

It was fun and I enjoyed the group very much.

Welcome to THP!

Not too impressive. I think it was 49 42. I had trouble in a bunker on #1 and hit over a lot of greens. Took 8 holes to hit a decent chip shot and had the hooks off the tee.

Hey for not playing for a while....not to shabby either!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the best golf forum on the web!

Welcome Jim

Glad you enjoyed the round Jim. Hope to see ya out there next time

Thanks much, and thanks for the pic I can use for my avatar!

I always say...It's not how many strokes it takes, but how satified you are at the end.

It's just that much better playing a round with THPers.

I wasn't mis-hitting shots, just unable to judge the wind and then very weak around the greens and in the bunkers most of the day. I made one good putt and had a few three putts.

I am making some pretty big changes in my swing over this winter and I see the changes are going to pay off once I get my new distances dialed in.

Hitting over greens is usually not good for the scorecard. LOL BUT my wind ball is 200% better than ever. Having a Texas coach is an advantage there.

The only disappointment I had was not being able to correct my left hook tendency that started to show up on hole #2. I only hit a couple drives I would call good after that, but I did score better as the round went on even though the conditions got tougher.

It's all good in February. If I play like this in July I have problems.

:welcome:

:welcome:

That's an awesome improvement last year and I'm glad you had a good time out there today!

Back