OITW

Reaction score
How do you hot chocolate?

in the colder months the wife and I like to enjoy hot chocolate post dinner and as a dessert treat.

We mix it up, different flavors and additives ie mint/hazelnut/caramel etc. peppermint flakes/whipped cream/marshmallows etc.

How do you like your Hot chocolate?

38BEDF0B-7A7D-4CBB-98E4-750ECA7B93F0.jpeg

I've never been a hot chocolate fan. I like a cold glass of chocolate milk, but hot chocolate is a hard no.

My kids love it when I make it from scratch with the little marshmallows.

I pretty much only have it when I come inside from shoveling or if my daughter wants it. Whipped cream and marshmallows though for sure.

In years passed I rarely drank hot beverages, but I have already had hot chocolate twice this year and really enjoyed it for the 1st time in a long time. I like basic hot chocolate with whipped cream or hot chocolate with a caramel flavoring added. Still has to have whipped cream. Marshmallows in hot chocolate certainly doesn't suck either!!

I pretty much only have it when I come inside from shoveling or if my daughter wants it. Whipped cream and marshmallows though for sure.

This is me. Nothing better after shoveling than a nice mug of hot chocolate.

In on hot chocolate ?

I used to love hot chocolate and have missed it ever since moving to the keto diet a few years ago. I now settle for Irish coffee..

Just plain ole hot chocolate. Has to be with milk and not hot water mix type. If you want a good hot chocolate that is a bit stronger try Starbucks

I must be one of the few people on the planet that just simply doesn't like hot chocolate at all.

I've never been a hot chocolate fan. I like a cold glass of chocolate milk, but hot chocolate is a hard no.
Not a hard no from me, but I have to REALLY be in the mood. It always sounds way better than it turns out. I think I just like the whipped cream haha

Add a pinch of cayenne pepper to your hot chocolate! I make it using the cocoa powder recipe, never the box stuff!

Just plain ole hot chocolate. Has to be with milk and not hot water mix type. If you want a good hot chocolate that is a bit stronger try Starbucks

Shocking. :ROFLMAO:

Just a nice cup of plain hot chocolate.

How do you hot chocolate?

in the colder months the wife and I like to enjoy hot chocolate post dinner and as a dessert treat.

We mix it up, different flavors and additives ie mint/hazelnut/caramel etc. peppermint flakes/whipped cream/marshmallows etc.

How do you like your Hot chocolate?

View attachment 8921842
Yes & Yes!!!

for dan always rum

for the rest of us - I recommend baileys haha
the rum sounds kinda good. maybe even bumbu. Go a little chocolate covered banana hot chocolate

Back