buckeyewalt

Reaction score
Handicap
Don't know if anyone in here is interested indifferent hot sauces but I got some of this Bacon Me Crazy hot sauce that is just amazing. Made some brats and put this stuff on and wow was it ever good. My wife who thinks an ice cube is too spicy wouldn't even smell it!! Anyways, the have a bunch of other sauces that I'm going to try plus the are home to the hottest pepper you can get the Carolina Reaper which I haven't tried and doubt that I will. I still like to taste the food with my heat.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://puckerbuttpeppercompany.com/[/FONT]

Don't know if anyone in here is interested indifferent hot sauces but I got some of this Bacon Me Crazy hot sauce that is just amazing. Made some brats and put this stuff on and wow was it ever good. My wife who thinks an ice cube is too spicy wouldn't even smell it!! Anyways, the have a bunch of other sauces that I'm going to try plus the are home to the hottest pepper you can get the Carolina Reaper which I haven't tried and doubt that I will. I still like to taste the food with my heat.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://puckerbuttpeppercompany.com/[/FONT]

I haven't tried that one yet. But I do have a few of their sauces. I have had the regular reaper sauce in the past, and currently in my fridge are Reaper Squeezins, and Gator Squeezins. If you like green sauces, the gator squeezins is really tasty. Use in moderation though, like any other Smokin Ed sauce.

There use to be a kid on the site that did hot sauce reveiws. People use to send him sauces and he'd take a spoon full of it and tell 'em what he thought. College kid at the time so he's proably a little older now. Thread just reminded me of him.

Love me some hot sauce.

As we get older we get wiser, at least some of us do according to Mrs. wedgeman (aka sparky), somehow I don't think she was referring to me. I've heard about people tasting the reaper sauce however I really don't have that ambition to go through the pain. Their strawberry hot sauce sounds interesting.

I was like your wife until I hit 30; I couldn't even stand the mild sauce at Taco Bell!

Now my favorite commercially available sauces are the green Tabasco and green Cholula. Still on the mild side, but great jalapeno flavor with some citrus tang it seems.

My wife got me the Reaper Squeezins for Xmas from Puckerbutt. Its true to the brands name.

My wife got me the Reaper Squeezins for Xmas from Puckerbutt. Its true to the brands name.

Just reading about it and the "victims" who tasted it and described what it's like was enough for me.

Just reading about it and the "victims" who tasted it and described what it's like was enough for me.

Yeah. Its pretty brutal. I had it with scrambled eggs. Poured it on like Tabasco. Bad move. :D

It works really good though if you want to add a kick to your wing sauce. Just a few teaspoons do the trick .. :)

Haven’t tried that one yet. One of my favorites that isn’t super hot is Secret Aardvark Habanero Hot Sauce. It’s available on Amazon and is under $10.

Always up for a hot sauce that has mad kick to it. All the sauces on this site look really good to me except the Bacon one. Will likely get a bottle of either the Reaper Squeezins or Gator Sauce after I work through the 2 open bottles of extreme hot sauce I already have.

Every day use is el yucateca red, and for a good deal of heat nothing crazy but with solid flavor is the Melinda's ghost pepper. I also enjoy Dave's insanity roasted garlic. Pucker butt farms is right down the road but I can't get down with a reaper or anything like that.

the wife was down at a conference in new orleans back in march and she decided to stop by the "pepper palace" to grab me some goodies. of the things she picked up for me was the himalayan goji berry pepper sauce. although it's not quite as spicy as i typically prefer, the flavor is amazing. probably my favorite tasting hot sauce to date.
for reference, otr hot sauces i prefer are tapatio and cholula, in that order.

Bumping this up as I ordered the Winter Remix of the Hot Sauce that our fav local place does

Marie Sharp's Habanaro Pepper Sauce is a staple in our house. Made in Belize.

This is my favorite. It's a little sweet and fruity with a good kick to it.
1608673164699.png

Got is a bottle of Truff hot sauce yesterday. Very solid flavor but doesn't pack much of a heat punch to me. Of course, very little does at this point. Haha

The bacon hot sauce sounds good!

I like hot sauces with a healthy kick to them. Not a fan of habanero - I like the heat, but habanero always has a kind of a carrot-y taste to me that I'm not crazy about. I'd try the Reaper sauce, but in moderation.

I use taco johns hot sauce packets on everything. EVERYTHNG! It's the best!

I saw this at the Busy Bee in Live Oak, FL. I felt it calling me. It could either be(e) amazing, or awful. Hopefully I’ll find out tonight.

C3B30B34-D778-4FBE-9EA0-1DA215E270EF.jpeg

I am not a huge hot sauce guy. I like spicy food and all but just never really use hot sauce. I used to go to a lot of gun shows and there was usually a guy there selling all kinds of different hot sauces. I saw one there that I always think about when hot sauce topic comes up. The warning label includes: “Also strips waxed floors and removes driveway grease stains.” Just makes me smile thinking about that.

I saw this at the Busy Bee in Live Oak, FL. I felt it calling me. It could either be(e) amazing, or awful. Hopefully I’ll find out tonight.

View attachment 8990126
I will be curious on this one. Agree it could be amazing or a throw away.

I use chili garlic flavored cholula on pretty much everything. Bought a 64oz bottle on Amazon because I was going through the small bottles too fast.

I will be curious on this one. Agree it could be amazing or a throw away.
I just tried some on my finger and it was AMAZING! My immediate thought was to put it into a Bloody Mary. My second thought was that it is 100% perfect for a fried chicken sandwich. I should have bought more of these.

I just tried some on my finger and it was AMAZING! My immediate thought was to put it into a Bloody Mary. My second thought was that it is 100% perfect for a fried chicken sandwich. I should have bought more of these.

These are the two things I thought to use it with along with bbq. Genius.

Back