Hot Take: Not a Fan of GIPHY add on.

GIPHY plug in is the game improvement irons to BB Code's Forged Blades. Take the forgiveness and run!

I get it, but it's the way things are now. Embrace change. :D

Closing in on 60 posts already. Well done OP

I joke in the thread (because it's fun as hell) but here's how I perceive GIPHY...

If I am out hanging with friends, movie quotes inevitably happen. It's one of my favorite things to do when the time is right. I look at GIPHY the same way.... and i find myself laughing at them regularly.

I joke in the thread (because it's fun as hell) but here's how I perceive GIPHY...

If I am out hanging with friends, movie quotes inevitably happen. It's one of my favorite things to do when the time is right. I look at GIPHY the same way.... and i find myself laughing at them regularly.
It's always fun when somebody pops in with one I've never seen before. Some of them are hilarious.

Is it even a post if it doesn’t include a giphy?

It's always fun when somebody pops in with one I've never seen before. Some of them are hilarious.
Every once in a while, one catches me off guard and I find myself laughing relatively hard.

Every once in a while, one catches me off guard and I find myself laughing relatively hard.
Timing is everything. This is like a new driver release year after year. :cool:

Back