Hot Take: Not a Fan of GIPHY add on.

You made it another day @troyefl !

source.gif

Well @troyefl I guess we are the only two people that are not a fan of the giphy stuff constantly in every thread, oh well it is good to different even if hated and scorned...

Well @troyefl I guess we are the only two people that are not a fan of the giphy stuff constantly in every thread, oh well it is good to different even if hated and scorned...
Who is hating anyone????

If you go back through the thread I don't think you will see any hate here. Troy is a good dude even though he clearly has faults. :ROFLMAO:

If you go back through the thread I don't think you will see any hate here. Troy is a good dude even though he clearly has faults. :ROFLMAO:

Troy is my best buddy, right after Greg or before...who knows, but I should have used a kitty giphy to show I was was kidding around. I love pain meds...they make me happy and I can have a rum later to be even more happy..

Troy is my best buddy, right after Greg or before...who knows, but I should have used a kitty giphy to show I was was kidding around. I love pain meds...they make me happy and I can have a rum later to be even more happy..
B8FB2AD2-36B8-42F8-B148-F64043C8FC3C.gif

All in good fun. Actually some have been creative.

Heels are dug in. I'll keep my gifs and memes for Insta.

Hi Troy.

Hope all is well.
HAHA, ive thought about bumping this thread each time I log on. GIPPPPPHY's more popular than ever.

You guys type words to search for them, just type those in the thread, you are double working...

HAHA, ive thought about bumping this thread each time I log on. GIPPPPPHY's more popular than ever.

You guys type words to search for them, just type those in the thread, you are double working...

Actually most of my work comes from google for my bullets......never been a fan of using the option on the site. So I guess we sort of agree to a point?

73A78451-A9AE-4833-A12D-91F7831C0EF0.gif

Intervention time. Let's hear it.

Back