House Slippers. Do you wear them?

TonyB

Reaction score
Handicap
This fits in with Tadashi Pajama thread going on. Do you own and wear slippers around the house? About 10 years ago I received a pair of Uggs slippers as a gift and believe me I caught a lot of S**T for having a pair of $100 slippers. I bought some of those friends Uggs slippers and now they hate me because they are spending $100 on slippers also.

I get a new pair about twice a year since because if you a slipper wearer, once you try the Uggs, you will be ruined for cheap ones.

For the record, I don't wear them in public. lol

I definitely wear them during the winter.

Yes they are called socks.

Honestly though slippers make my feet sweat. So never really wore them.

I don’t wear them but I have heard that fuzzy lined Crocs are extremely comfortable.

I wear sandals year round. No joke. Socks and shoes make me overheat - first thing I do after a golf round is take off my shoes and socks!

Yes. And a big no on wearing them in public.

I have a pair of Cleveland Browns slippers that I wear on occasion. I don't wear them often because they make my feet sweat and then they stink. I have worn them to the gas station a time or two or to run to Dairy Queen to get a late night blizzard.

No.

Slippers seem like things for little girls, women with bad circulation, moms who have to use their Mother's Day gifts and 1950s television dads.

No.

Slippers seem like things for little girls, women with bad circulation, moms who have to use their Mother's Day gifts and 1950s television dads.

HAHA I think you have the wrong idea.

I have a pair of house shoes. I usually have to wear socks with them though, otherwise my feet sweat, and there's nothing quite like sweaty fur-lining.

I also might have been guilty of forgetting to change shoes once or twice when going out. Fortunately, they look a lot like I'm just wearing moccasins.

I wear slides in the house year round. Having Planar Faciitis means I can't walk with bare feet most of the time. I just started wearing Oofos and I love them.

For T4K
These:
fbd37841894f128eeec16785dd37c6fb.jpg

Not these:
2d2bf08505382e3f241da825c31ee5f2.jpg

Nope but heavy socks are worn from Dec-Feb here in North TX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the winter time I do. I'm a wimp when it's at all cold.

Winter ...

I have a pair of LL Bean moccasins that I wear around the house almost all the time when it's not hot out.

In the winter, I wear my Callaway slippers. :D

0068976910261_500X500.jpg

Yup, and they are called Crocs! @dwchockey13 s absolute favorite footwear of all time!!!! BAM BAM

I've never worn slippers but my wife swears by hers in the winter. She wears Nuknuuks.

Slippers, socks, sandals and gosh forbid thongs are extraordinary dangerous and make very poor footwear. As someone who suffered a terrible fall because of poor footwear I warn you to wear them at your own risks. Sorry to go all Debbie Downer on you but this stuff scares the crap out of me.

Last edited:
I think I still have a pair in the closet somewhere, but no, I don't wear them in the house or out in public.

Yup, and they are called Crocs! @dwchockey13 s absolute favorite footwear of all time!!!! BAM BAM

Terrible terrible things they are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back