Houston Area THP group

It would be a good idea for those of us interested to let Mike know when we could make it. The earliest I could be there is 5:30 and 6:00-7:00 would be better.

the earliest i can be there would be around 6 or so. I have a feeling that could work for most of us.

Quick update guys.

I haven’t forgotten about the Top Golf outing. This week got the best of me work wise.

How about next Thursday at 6:30pm? I can be there as early as 6.

Just chime in here and I’ll keep a running list

I can make it, sounds good.

Houston Area THP group

I’ll try to shoot over for a bit, I don’t get out of work till 7

Sent from HTX

I’ll try to shoot over for a bit, I don’t get out of work till 7

Sent from HTX

I figure we’ll be there for at least a couple of hours, so you should be good.

Question, do you guys want to get a bay and hit balls, or just hang out by the bar?

If you choose to get a bay, do not select book ahead on their website. It’s a $50 booking fee, that doesn’t go towards your time playing. So it basically is a $50 donation to top golf. Which is BS. Thursday shouldn’t be that busy though

Sent from HTX

I'm in! Should be able to get there by 6 with no issues.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I figure we’ll be there for at least a couple of hours, so you should be good.

Question, do you guys want to get a bay and hit balls, or just hang out by the bar?

We should probably hit some balls if we are going to Top Golf but either way is fine.

I’m out for Thursday. I had a family member suddenly pass and will be in Boston for a funeral

Sent from HTX

I’m out for Thursday. I had a family member suddenly pass and will be in Boston for a funeral

Sent from HTX

Very sorry to hear this Gilbert. Funerals are pretty tough but I always feel better afterwards.

Dan

Sent from HTX

Sorry for your loss. We’ll get together soon.

Houston Area THP group

Sorry for your loss. We’ll get together soon.

I guess I’ll have to remain a mystery until we organize an outing at a course. Thanks brother

Sent from HTX

Very sorry to hear this Gilbert. Funerals are pretty tough but I always feel better afterwards.

Dan

Thanks Dan, appreciate it man

Sent from HTX

Wish I could but my oldest boy has a baseball game.

I'm out, but I'm still interested in a future golf course outing.

Hey guys I’m going to have to cancel Top Golf for tomorrow. My wife reminded me I have kid duty tomorrow afternoon/evening.

We’ll get this rescheduled.

Hey guys I’m going to have to cancel Top Golf for tomorrow. My wife reminded me I have kid duty tomorrow afternoon/evening.

We’ll get this rescheduled.

Damn it, I was driving in for this!! :D Houston can't get anything right!! Dallas>Houston

Damn it, I was driving in for this!! :D Houston can't get anything right!! Dallas>Houston

197a107ca5f2c364e73593c650ec2ae9.jpg

Houston Open (if it gets a sponsor) proposed to move to Memorial Park Golf Course in 2019: https://www.bizjournals.com/houston...open-to-be-held-in-memorial-park.html?ana=twt

I've been following this one closely since Shell dropped as a sponsor. I like Memorial Park, but its a city municipal on levels well below PGA standards and would not even hold a Web.com event there. No practice area and none of the space for "tour amenities" that players have come to expect.

Now there is a 70 million dollar donation coming in to "revitalize" memorial park, but no way the updates could be done in time for next year.

It was nice to meet everyone at Top Golf last night. Yall seemed a little standoffish at first but when you figured out is was me it was fine. At first I thought $500 was a little high to join the Houston area group but when you offered to take my clubs and regrip them for free I knew it would be okay. The phone number I got does not seem to be working though.

Dan

It was nice to meet everyone at Top Golf last night. Yall seemed a little standoffish at first but when you figured out is was me it was fine. At first I thought $500 was a little high to join the Houston area group but when you offered to take my clubs and regrip them for free I knew it would be okay. The phone number I got does not seem to be working though.

Dan

If this is true, count me out of any / all future events, I won't be able to afford the group entry fee or donate any clubs :disapointed:

ha!

If this is true, count me out of any / all future events, I won't be able to afford the group entry fee or donate any clubs :disapointed:

ha!

The above post was a joke but apparently not very funny, I give it a solid 7 of 10. If you guys have not noticed I have a twisted sense of humor.

Does the D3 in your username refers to a supercharger under the hood of your Mustang? Either way if you see this on the street

cutlass2.jpg

You should pull off the road immediately to avoid seeing the back bumper of this way out in front of you with a quickness haha. I don't have any power adder but it runs strong on grunt alone.

20171224_131717.jpg

My avatar and profile really don't give clues about me so I thought I would post a pic. This is me and the wifey on vacation in Arizona, I am on the right.

Dan

Back