Houston Area THP group

I’m in guys! Sunday afternoon around 4:15 ish work for you guys?

Sent from HTX

I'm out for this weekend. Wife and kids are heading out of town next week, so family time this weekend. Next week in the afternoons i am wide open if you guys want to get together.

Heading to Houston on Monday for a quick work trip. If you could not have 95*+ heat and 75%+ humidity, I would really appreciate it.

How do you guys put up with that summer weather?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heading to Houston on Monday for a quick work trip. If you could not have 95*+ heat and 75%+ humidity, I would really appreciate it.

I survivevd by hibernating in the summer instead of the winter - all activities just got moved indoors from late June to mid September. Trust me, the rest of the year more than makes up for it in Houston!

Might be heading Houston way in the fall, gents, I'll post up ahead of time and hopefully I can meet a few of you for a round or two!

Let’s us know!

Sent from HTX

It’s not bad at all, just have an extra shirt in the car.

Outdoor activities you do early morning or late afternoons. Humidity keeps you young and helps with the water weight!

Could I get a few Recommendations for some nice Courses around H-Town? I'd love to meet my dad out that way eventually.

Houston is huge, like 100 miles across huge. Let us know whereabout you will be.

I'm out for this weekend. Wife and kids are heading out of town next week, so family time this weekend. Next week in the afternoons i am wide open if you guys want to get together.

I can play:

Saturday afternoon

Sunday all day

Monday afternoon

Tuesday - Friday after 5:00 pm

I can make it happen during those hours, looking forward to it.

I had the strangest dream last night. I was playing at a private country club with the club pro and ended up beating him by 4 strokes on nine holes! I even birdied the first hole so I know it was a dream.

Mikeg74 and I are going to play Cinco Ranch this afternoon. I wish Gilbertc13 could join us and get his revenge LOL. Have you considered faking a heat stroke and joining us?

Honestly anywhere is fine. Probably the Katy side seeing that leads to San Antonio.

Honestly anywhere is fine. Probably the Katy side seeing that leads to San Antonio.

I really like Cinco Ranch on the west side. Its a tough course in great condition and the rates are cheap in the late afternoon. Meadowbrook Farms is out here too, Mikeg74 plays there a lot. I like to play Sharpstown, its a fairly easy cheap course with great greens.

Houston Area THP group

Mikeg74 and I are going to play Cinco Ranch this afternoon. I wish Gilbertc13 could join us and get his revenge LOL. Have you considered faking a heat stroke and joining us?

I would but it wouldn’t be believable since I’ll be inside all day lol.

I’m not going to play for a bit until my swing change takes a firm hold in my game. Until then it’s practice practice practice

Sent from HTX

Mikeg74 and I are going to try Cinco Ranch again this afternoon. We will probably play 2 to 3 times a month around town. If anybody would like to join us then post up. Don't by shy, let the BS fly!!

Mikeg74 and I are going to try Cinco Ranch again this afternoon. We will probably play 2 to 3 times a month around town. If anybody would like to join us then post up. Don't by shy, let the BS fly!!

Let’s get it going. Would love to have a regular foursome playing. We typically play later in the afternoons on Saturday or Sunday, but we can play anytime.

Anybody look for a fourth tomorrow morning? I live in College Station but I’m looking for a change of scenery. Brand new to THP.

Who’s around tomorrow. Looking to play somewhere but don’t wanna play by myself

Sent from HTX

Who’s around tomorrow. Looking to play somewhere but don’t wanna play by myself

Sent from HTX

Just saw this Cam, I am out for today. I will have Mondays off starting in a few weeks. Lets play some golf.

What's up TX hackers! I'm down here for a few months for work, (El Paso). Wondering if anyone wants to get together for a round of golf. I know I'm a ways from Dallas, but I'll be off for 4 days next week and will be looking to play some golf. I am a club corp member and it looks like I get access to The Woodlands, worth the drive?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

What's up TX hackers! I'm down here for a few months for work, (El Paso). Wondering if anyone wants to get together for a round of golf. I know I'm a ways from Dallas, but I'll be off for 4 days next week and will be looking to play some golf. I am a club corp member and it looks like I get access to The Woodlands, worth the drive?

It’s a 10.5 hour drive to the woodlands from el paso. Might be easier finding a club closer or maybe even in New Mexico.

It’s a 10.5 hour drive to the woodlands from el paso. Might be easier finding a club closer or maybe even in New Mexico.
Well its west Texas there isnt much that is "close" but my mom lives in Killeen so, I was probably going to see her and maybe go to San Antonio for a day. Didnt look like Houston is much farther past that.

@Gilbertc13, did you get to play yesterday?

@Gilbertc13, did you get to play yesterday?

Yes. Cypresswood Traditins from 7220
17e2953235f875b6d05859991366a85a.jpg

Sent from HTX

Well its west Texas there isnt much that is "close" but my mom lives in Killeen so, I was probably going to see her and maybe go to San Antonio for a day. Didnt look like Houston is much farther past that.

167 miles from SA to Katy which is an additional 25 miles from downtown HOU

Sent from HTX

Back