Houston Area THP group

ClubCorp

Nate

My Friends Call Me Big Time
Albatross 2019 Club Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Any of you crazy West Texas Houston peeps want to venture over to the San Antonio area on Tuesday afternoon, 22nd for a quick round of golf?

Nate

Reaction score
Handicap
H8tobogie and I are playing Canyon Springs tomorrow at 1pm if anyone in the Houston, Austin or San Antonio area are interested in having a fun time on the course! PM me if you want details.

badolds

i'm red 2 go
Reaction score
Handicap
15 est.
Have fun fellas and hit em long!! I have seen Dade play a few times and I'm surprised the ball does not explode when he hits it. I heard that Nate hits it a country mile as well so I bet there will be some crazy long drives. Post up the results. I wish I could make it.

Nate

Reaction score
Handicap
Have fun fellas and hit em long!! I have seen Dade play a few times and I'm surprised the ball does not explode when he hits it. I heard that Nate hits it a country mile as well so I bet there will be some crazy long drives. Post up the results. I wish I could make it.
No worries! I got to play w/ Dade in the first Tahoe gathering and wanted to hit the gym after hanging out with him over that weekend. Ha. Good dude and the weather is suppose to be awesome tomorrow. Next time!

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in