Houston Area THP group

Any of you crazy West Texas Houston peeps want to venture over to the San Antonio area on Tuesday afternoon, 22nd for a quick round of golf?

giphy.gif

H8tobogie and I are playing Canyon Springs tomorrow at 1pm if anyone in the Houston, Austin or San Antonio area are interested in having a fun time on the course! PM me if you want details.

Have fun fellas and hit em long!! I have seen Dade play a few times and I'm surprised the ball does not explode when he hits it. I heard that Nate hits it a country mile as well so I bet there will be some crazy long drives. Post up the results. I wish I could make it.

Have fun fellas and hit em long!! I have seen Dade play a few times and I'm surprised the ball does not explode when he hits it. I heard that Nate hits it a country mile as well so I bet there will be some crazy long drives. Post up the results. I wish I could make it.
No worries! I got to play w/ Dade in the first Tahoe gathering and wanted to hit the gym after hanging out with him over that weekend. Ha. Good dude and the weather is suppose to be awesome tomorrow. Next time!

Hey @mikeg_74 @badolds , and any other THP’ers for that matter. Gonna make a tee time or times at The Palmer Course or Tournament Course in the Woodlands next weekend. Y’all got any plans? I can do morning or afternoon either day if y’all wanna play b

Hey @mikeg_74 @badolds , and any other THP’ers for that matter. Gonna make a tee time or times at The Palmer Course or Tournament Course in the Woodlands next weekend. Y’all got any plans? I can do morning or afternoon either day if y’all wanna play b

No plans and can play either day. Just let me know.

I will get a couple times on Tuesday and post in here if anyone wants to play

I'd love to get some rounds this year with THPers in the area of Houston. I'm based in Pearland, but can travel some. Hopefully see you on the links soon(ish)!~

I've got 2 tee times for Saturday at The Palmer Course in the Woodlands. 10:03 & 10:12. If there is anyone wanting to play, just let me know. Weather looks like it's gonna be awesome Saturday, all are welcome!

I've got 2 tee times for Saturday at The Palmer Course in the Woodlands. 10:03 & 10:12. If there is anyone wanting to play, just let me know. Weather looks like it's gonna be awesome Saturday, all are welcome!

Unfortunately I work on Saturday's so I will have to skip this one. Thanks for the invite Chef, I hope you can get a group together and have a great time!! I would love to play with you in the near future.

Count me in.

Evening refresher for anyone in Houston area wanting to tee it up on Saturday morning.

Been out a few times, I went to the driving range today and it was so hot, I swear I could feel the glue in my 6i melt and start to come loose on my backswing... Checked the temps when I got home:

98 with heat index close to 112. Nearly hot enough to feel like you are walking in boiling water

Been out a few times, I went to the driving range today and it was so hot, I swear I could feel the glue in my 6i melt and start to come loose on my backswing... Checked the temps when I got home:

98 with heat index close to 112. Nearly hot enough to feel like you are walking in boiling water

it’s not fun at all. Early morning or late afternoon are the only tee times for me.

what’s your normal schedule like? We need to get a round in with @badolds and @Jmk202

It was definitely a hot one out there! My tee time is at 7:00 am tomorrow. So hopefully it won’t be too bad.

it’s not fun at all. Early morning or late afternoon are the only tee times for me.

what’s your normal schedule like? We need to get a round in with @badolds and @Jmk202

Sounds great to me... I can definitely get away for late afternoon tee times; with enough advance warning, can do mornings on weekends. Late afternoons I can do basically any day of the week!

Sounds great to me... I can definitely get away for late afternoon tee times; with enough advance warning, can do mornings on weekends. Late afternoons I can do basically any day of the week!
I'm down for a round! You guys have to check out the MC equipment anyways! I can squeeze late afternoon weekday rounds depending on the day with enough notice, otherwise weekends are open (highly recommend missing the heat of the day :cool:). I'm a member at Hearthstone so should be able to get us on any club corp course if we want.

I’m making it my mission to get this group together on a regular basis. At least once a month we are going to get together.

first round is booked for the 26th at Memorial Park. This is a city municipal golf course that has undergone a transformation so that it can host The Houston Open later this year. I’ve played this course plenty of times before the redesign and I’m looking forward to seeing the changes.

@Jmk202 @Bryndom & @badolds will be teeing it up with me. Should be fun.

I’m making it my mission to get this group together on a regular basis. At least once a month we are going to get together.

first round is booked for the 26th at Memorial Park. This is a city municipal golf course that has undergone a transformation so that it can host The Houston Open later this year. I’ve played this course plenty of times before the redesign and I’m looking forward to seeing the changes.

I've played it once since the reopening, its a good track. Cant wait to to tee it up with yall. We'll make a live round out of it or something!

I’ll be making it down for one of these soon!

Have not been around these parts in what feels like decades....memorial is good. Hit me up @mikeg_74 when yo do play.

Lemme know when there is an open spot and I will play for sure! Need to do this more often!

Have not been around these parts in what feels like decades....memorial is good. Hit me up @mikeg_74 when yo do play.

If you just got back to the area, check out Gus Wortham, which was completely renovated a couple of years back.

Back