Houston Area THP group

If you just got back to the area, check out Gus Wortham, which was completely renovated a couple of years back.
I meant THP, I live in Houston.

I’m making it my mission to get this group together on a regular basis. At least once a month we are going to get together.

first round is booked for the 26th at Memorial Park. This is a city municipal golf course that has undergone a transformation so that it can host The Houston Open later this year. I’ve played this course plenty of times before the redesign and I’m looking forward to seeing the changes.

@Jmk202 @Bryndom & @badolds will be teeing it up with me. Should be fun.
I've lived in Houston for almost 20 years and still haven't played Memorial! I've always heard that it has the widest fairways imaginable so it sounds like it's right up my alley (y)

I might be able to make that work. Put me in the D, no make that F group.

You haven’t seen my game, might have to put you in the B group at least!

Ok Houston peeps. The first foursome is full. Need four more to step up. We will be playing Tour 18 on August 30th in the morning.

Ok Houston peeps. The first foursome is full. Need four more to step up. We will be playing Tour 18 on August 30th in the morning.

Perfect. Count me in for the “tour player experience.” For an extra ~$10 bucks, you get range balls, drinks (non-alcohol), and snacks/food included.

Perfect. Count me in for the “tour player experience.” For an extra ~$10 bucks, you get range balls, drinks (non-alcohol), and snacks/food included.

ok, we need to get three more. Let’s hope a few more jump in

Sunday the 30th I can do but it’s gotta be an early tee time. Kiddo has flag football game at 2

gotcha. might not work out since we have one at 10:15 and was thinking of grabbing a tee time before that. That’s prob not going to give you enough time.

Might not work at all with this incoming tropical storm.

Y’all be safe.

Thinking about getting out Wednesday for a round, preferably in the morning, if anyone can make it. Leaning towards Memorial or Gus Wortham but I can be flexible.

Have to book and prepay Memorial on Sunday morning to secure a Wednesday tee time and Gus is closed until 11am for maintenance. Holler at me if anyone has any interest.

Thinking about getting out Wednesday for a round, preferably in the morning, if anyone can make it. Leaning towards Memorial or Gus Wortham but I can be flexible.

Have to book and prepay Memorial on Sunday morning to secure a Wednesday tee time and Gus is closed until 11am for maintenance. Holler at me if anyone has any interest.

I cannot make it this Wed but I have Mondays off and would love to play with you sometime. Next weekends weather looks perfect with highs in the 70s so I am going to play twice if possible.

I have this thing called work getting in the way, but I’m off every other Friday if you want to get something scheduled.
Weather is getting better! No more two or three gloves a round needed

Sounds good guys! Only good thing about #furloughlife is playing a bit more during the week, so hopefully we can get out soon. I was just stuck with the crappy mid-week day this pay period.

Wanna meet at Pine Dunes? I’m game.......

Hey @Jank See you tomorrow

giphy.gif

Have another spot for any other Htown peep that wants to make the drive to Frankston, TX for 36.

Phil-Mickelson-dancing-commercial.gif

Hey @Jank See you tomorrow

giphy.gif

Have another spot for any other Htown peep that wants to make the drive to Frankston, TX for 36.
Made me look where Frankston TX is. I would love to ditch work and enjoy 36 holes during this nice weather we are having but its not in the cards. I hope you guys have a great time!!

Back