How Are Golf Shafts Made?

That is one of the skateboards that Danny Way used to break the world record jump in half pipe.

That is freaking awesome!!

Finally able to watch this episode. Great job by all.

Always love the behind-the-scenes peek at how these things get made. THP TV is "pulling the curtain" back all over the place.

Finally able to watch this episode. Great job by all.

Always love the behind-the-scenes peek at how these things get made. THP TV is "pulling the curtain" back all over the place.

Thanks tomcat. That is the goal.

I finally found some time to watch the video. Good stuff. Very educational.

To be honest the painting process fascinated me he most out of all of that. I always had it in my head that they used some fancy painting technique and it's a freaking rubber gasket in a bucket of paint. Amazing lol

THis was a lot of fun to film and episode 2 gets filmed in 2 weeks. I think people are going to like what they learn.

THis was a lot of fun to film and episode 2 gets filmed in 2 weeks. I think people are going to like what they learn.
I assume you've checked the batteries and purchased a water proof camera bag?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I assume you've checked the batteries and purchased a water proof camera bag?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Too soon.

Heading to Project X this morning and Episode 2 is on the docket. Have some fun stuff planned for this one that I think people are really going to enjoy.

This is all coming in episode 2 and it is explained so well.

68cb493d34d809bdd4be3440df8690e6.jpg

education

This is all coming in episode 2 and it is explained so well.

68cb493d34d809bdd4be3440df8690e6.jpg

Very much looking forward to what this all means. Right now, I don't have a clue...

Very much looking forward to what this all means. Right now, I don't have a clue...

This might have been the most fascinating shaft conversation ever caught on video. Episode 2 is long, and FANTASTIC!

This might have been the most fascinating shaft conversation ever caught on video. Episode 2 is long, and FANTASTIC!

Thanks in ADVANCE! The first episode was great and the tease is working. I will absolutely be tuned into the next installment of Lab Rats.

This, I definitely have to check out. Probably multiple times trying to understand what DB is talking about. :D

Pumped up to get more learnin' from DB! :D

Looking forward to episode 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Episode 2 is 17 minutes of pure awesome!
You will learn all about materials and it is FASCINATING!

This episode couldn't have come at a better time... I am on cloud 9 with my HZRDUS Yellow, and can't get enough! I can't wait to watch the episode and learn more about how amazing Project X is!!!

i just re-watched the episode. so cool! i want to go back so badly! but this time for a fairway wood shaft, or maybe a hybrid shaft, or some awesome graphite iron shafts!

I am so looking forward to the next episode. I love this stuff. Always enjoy hearing DB talking about the tech side of things. Really intriguing.

Episode 2 sounds pretty cool. Can't wait to see it! DB is really good at using small words, and I greatly appreciate it.

So, with 4 different degrees, I bet DB is pretty killer at Sudoku.

So, with 4 different degrees, I bet DB is pretty killer at Sudoku.

is that how you say beer in japanese? if so, then yes. he is very good at that.

is that how you say beer in japanese? if so, then yes. he is very good at that.

Hmmm....no, Sudoku is a math puzzle. I think the Japanese word for beer is "Beer".

Back