How Are Golf Shafts Made?

Episode 2 hits tomorrow.

Yesterday I was thinking about this randomly. I had seen videos of THP'ers rolling their last layer onto the shaft, but I wasn't sure how the rest of the shaft was made. I knew that a shaft was made of layers of composite and rolled, but this video is really cool. The funny part is I just Googled this and Google sent me to this on Youtube. I should have just come to THP first. I love THP and wanted to bump this because I bet a lot of folks would find this interesting.

Yesterday I was thinking about this randomly. I had seen videos of THP'ers rolling their last layer onto the shaft, but I wasn't sure how the rest of the shaft was made. I knew that a shaft was made of layers of composite and rolled, but this video is really cool. The funny part is I just Googled this and Google sent me to this on Youtube. I should have just come to THP first. I love THP and wanted to bump this because I bet a lot of folks would find this interesting.

Glad you found it.
It was a fun episode to film with @DB TT and I am sure THPers are looking forward to talking with him during the Showcase next week.

Glad you found it.
It was a fun episode to film with @DB TT and I am sure THPers are looking forward to talking with him during the Showcase next week.
I am!!! I love shafts. He also explained why I like low torque shafts. I hit it off center a lot LOL!

Back