How are KZG irons as a brand?

pattyboy21

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I apologize if this has been a topic before; I did a search for "KZG" and there were zero results returned (odd given that someone recently listed a set of KZG 7-PW heads).

Anyway, I'm leaning toward buying some used irons and would primarily be interested in a performance CB or muscle-back blade. I definitely want forged. So the KZG clubs look absolutely fantastic but I've never heard of them before.

What do we think THP?

The old stuff of the early 2000s was very good. I am not sure about the new stuff. It is not very attractive to me, but people have different tastes.

I loved their forged blades, both the Z0 and regular blade, as well as forged 1 and 2 cavity. They have been touted as having forgings as good as Mizuno.

I loved their forged blades, both the Z0 and regular blade, as well as forged 1 and 2 cavity. They have been touted as having forgings as good as Mizuno.
The Z0’s are pretty much cult legends.

The old stuff of the early 2000s was very good. I am not sure about the new stuff. It is not very attractive to me, but people have different tastes.

I played KZG Evolutions for a while. Liked them.

I played the ZO's years and years ago and they were pretty awesome. Miss those irons.

Years ago I played their forged blades, Maraging Power FWs and driver, along with a Gemini driver.

Loved it all except for the Gemini, too much spin for me through a few shafts. Gave it to a buddy who was a notoriously low-launcher and he loved it.

Best wedges I’ve played.

Back