How brand-agnostic are you?

That's because you inked yourself up like a prisoner and would now look foolish gaming a full bag of Ping LOL! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Can’t argue with that, Ha!!! I’m a gansta!

Right now, multiple brands. I have no issues playing one brand.

Brand agnostic to the extreme, just look at my bag. For me, it's all about performance. When I go in for a fitting I purposely go to a brand agnostic fitter and tell them flat out--anything goes, it's all about performance.

About the only nod I make toward brand is I acknowledge that there are some brands that tend to more often build the technologically advanced and higher quality products.

When I first took up this game, people went to their club pro and bought four matching woods in a box, nine matching irons of the same make and model in a box, and a putter. They overlapped 2-iron and 5-wood while not bothering with a sand wedge. This was totally common.

It seems like a million years ago. I suppose that it's more fun configuring a set yourself as we do now.

Brand agnostic to the extreme, just look at my bag. For me, it's all about performance. When I go in for a fitting I purposely go to a brand agnostic fitter and tell them flat out--anything goes, it's all about performance.

About the only nod I make toward brand is I acknowledge that there are some brands that tend to more often build the technologically advanced and higher quality products.
I play what works best for me.
Driver...TEE EXS
3Wood...TEE EXS
HyBrid...Callaway X2 Hot Pro
Irons...Callaway Rogue Pro
Wedges...Cleveland RTX 4's
Putter...Build my own from scratch.

Attachments

• My putter.jpeg
    My putter.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 0
I have a fairly open mind, and play a mixed bag I like experimenting. That said, there are a handful of brands I tend to gravitate toward most,and a handful that typically don't interest me much. The rest are somewhere in the middle.

I have 2-3 brands in my bag for any given round. I could go 100% with one brand, but gotta go with performance/what works best for me

I do want to try out other brands for what I already have (ie new brand for irons)

I have quite the mix in my bag:
Driver-Taylormade M1
3W- Titleist 818
2H G410 to match the new
3H-Srixon ZU85
Irons 5-GW Titleist AP1’s and a new Ping G410 4-W set that I am now working with.
Wedges- 52 Talyormade, 56&60 Callaway Mack Daddy
Putter- Toulon Atlanta and a Scotty Cameron that is new for me.

All Callaway except for the Ping driver. Odyssey putter.

It's all about how they perform - I currently have a fairly mixed bag, but they all work better than the alternatives that didn't last.

Having said that, I actually think I have an aversion to using one single manufacturer. I've noticed in the past that I will unconsciously focus on new clubs that do not match what is already in the bag. I went looking for a new hybrid recently, and was particularly interested in trying out Titleist, Cobra and Taylor Made clubs - I suspect because I already have Callaway, Ping and Mizuno. But I would never pick a club solely on that basis.

I will play whatever brand as long as I feel confident with it. Right now, my entire bag except my 3H/3U(which one varies by my mood), 58* wedge, and my putter, are all Cobra clubs. I am not really co side ring a huge amount of changes right now but can’t help but be curious so I am heading to CC Wednesday for a full bag fitting. Who knows what is safe and what is not?:unsure:

Totally brand agnostic here. For each category of club I have tried to spend as little as possible but still get what seems to work well for me.

For what I have now, I went to an independent, brand-agnostic fitter and got specs for irons and wedges and some free advice on metal woods. I could make this really long, but bottom line, I tried to spend as little as possible and ended up with a mix of used and new clubs, five different brands.

The Cobra irons were a steal as new clubs, since they were discontinued and heavily discounted but Cobra was still taking custom orders. I guess they do that as long as they have heads in stock. My putter, hybrids, and driver were acquired used. I had some used clone wedges and a used Adams fairway for a while, but eventually got the Cleveland wedges and the Callaway fairway new to my specs. These four clubs cost almost as much as the other ten in my bag combined!

Steve

I will more than likely stick with Callaway for Driver and 3W. Just a good fit for me and my game.

Irons are currently Callaway but I'm open to other OEM's on down the road.

Wedges are Vokey's only because I needed new ones and had 3 sitting in the garage that hadn't been used at all (fresh grooves)

Putter - Always open to OEM's here.

Ball - I date around here but always end up going back to ProV1's in the end.

I thought I might be a 1 brand guy...guess not.

Callaway driver, Cobra irons or mizuno as I switch them out. Cleveland wedges. Kronos putter.

I have a nice mix. Call away driver, heavenwood and hybrid. TM irons, Vokey wedges, odyssey putter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TM RBZ driver, 3w, 7w, burner 2.0 irons, Cleveland wedge, yes! Putter.

My bag is open to any and all challengers.

Driver - Ping
3W - Cobra
Hybrids - Cobra
Irons - Cobra
Wedges - Callaway & Cleveland
Putter - Odyssey

I have 3 different in the bag.

driver-GW-hybrids are callaway
irons are titleist
wedges are cleveland
putter-Odyssey/callaway

Driver - Wilson D7 (probably start gaming the Cobra F9 soon, just started using it yesterday and hitting it great)
Woods - Epic Flash
Irons - Wilson Di7
Wedges - Vokey
Putter - Cameron

Not brand agnostic at all

Cobra Puma all day everyday

I'll use whatever works - TM driver, Cobra 5W, W/S irons (thanks THP), Ping wedges and Odyssey putter. Sometimes they all work in harmony, most of the time they don't.

Im pretty brand agnostic. I'll play whatever and typically pick clubs based upon what the best value is. Right now, Ive got a mixture of Tommy Armour and Wilson, with Cut golf balls.
I like the idea of being your own brand and really try to not be brand loyal or get sucked in by marketing. For me, performance trumps hype.

I mixed brands for years but for the last decade i go all in on one and do a whole bag. No real reason why more so because I felt like it.

I am completely brand agnostic. I have at least 3 or 4 manufacturers in my bag. Heck, I have 3 brands of wedges.

Back