How brand-agnostic are you?

I'd say I'm not particularly brand agnostic at this point. Callaway/Odyssey are going to get a shot before anyone else does at any spot in the bag.

2 brands - Hogan (12) and Callaway (2). If I can find the right shafts to help improve the performance of the Hogan 5 wood and 4 hybrid to at least equal the Callaways, I would go top to bottom with that brand.

I have three Brands in my current bag.

Callaway for Driver and Woods
Cobra for Irons
Cleveland for Wedges
Odyssey for putter

I will say that I generally have given Callaway the first crack to get into my bag. But, I will play whichever works best for my game.

Way back in the bronze age, I had a mix of Wilson Sam Snead persimmon woods and Spalding irons. Northwestern wedge. Then TM came out with their metal woods. In written history, used TM for a while, then quit playing for a while, traveling for work got in the way. Started up again 10 years ago, made some bad choices in clubs, then 6 years ago, when I started to get serious, I got fitted for Callaways and have not strayed from the brand since.

I currently have several brands in my bag.

Driver - Taylormade M6
Fairways - Callaway Epic Flash 3W and Ping G410-SFT 5W
Hybrid - Callaway Rogue
Irons - Callaway Rogue
Wedges - Callaway Mack Daddy 4 and Chrome Forged
Putter - Cleveland Frontline 4.0 & Odyssey 2 Ball

Putter is likely to be replaced with a Odyssey Triple Track Ten. Really intrigued by the TT.

Back