How Cool Is Bubba?

tdinbr

Water hazards are tough!
Reaction score
Handicap
Check this out!

imagefromurl_via-Twitter_BP.jpg

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/cap...masters-green-jacket-replica-infant-son-caleb

I like Bubba before his Master's win, now I'm not sure. Some of the things he has said in interviews and stuff, you would swear he is the only guy to ever win the Masters. Just been too cocky sounding after the win, not what I like to see from players myself.

Aside from that, this is really cool. Nice to see him and Angie finally adopting and having a child in their lives.

Reactions: JF
Very freaking cool.

I like Bubba before his Master's win, now I'm not sure. Some of the things he has said in interviews and stuff, you would swear he is the only guy to ever win the Masters. Just been too cocky sounding after the win, not what I like to see from players myself.

Aside from that, this is really cool. Nice to see him and Angie finally adopting and having a child in their lives.

I agree. I avoided watching the Feherty interview for the same reason and finally gave in and watched it.

Now I find him preachy and cocky.

Not for me but still one of my favorite people to watch play.

2013 Masters Dinner menu: Grilled Cheese

:act-up:

I like Bubba. He is my favorite golfer to watch. I really hope to follow him at the TPC in a few weeks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I saw that picture too, how cool to be able to share that with your new son. Awesome. Both of them in those outfits will be on the cover of a magazine somewhere!!!

2013 Masters Dinner menu: Grilled Cheese

:act-up:

I think he said he is going Lexington Barbecue. That would be awesome to have some NC food there.

I agree. I avoided watching the Feherty interview for the same reason and finally gave in and watched it.

Now I find him preachy and cocky.

Not for me but still one of my favorite people to watch play.

Thats funny. I watched the feherty interview and liked him more. Before watching that i always thought he was a d!ck, but after i felt he was just different then most guys because of how he learned. I think to be great you got to be confident and borderline cocky. Not arrogant though. He seems cool, but I can understand why people don't like him.

I am a big fan of Bubba. I thought his interview with Feherty was very honest and funny. Some people are just too uptight I guess.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

I love what he did for his newly adopted son...too cool.

He reminds me almost exactly like a friend of mine, kinda comes off a little weird but would do anything for a friend kinda guy.

I used to think he was a cocky brat, but after watching the Feherty interview along with his post-Masters emotion, my mind has been changed. I really think that he means the best, and that he's just goofy and ADD. I like the guy now.

Bubba is very cool. Go lefties. I like that jacket.

I think anyone who wins the masters has a right to be cocky, but only for a while, or else next tournament. . .:beat-up:

But besides that Bubba's always suppa cool!

I like Bubba. He is my favorite golfer to watch. I really hope to follow him at the TPC in a few weeks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I'll be playing TPC in a few weeks you are welcome to follow me. :D

I think he said he is going Lexington Barbecue. That would be awesome to have some NC food there.
I love Lexington BBQ!

Gotta love the guy! Don't see how people could think he is cocky now.. Very humble

thats pretty sweet lol

Not very. All show, he's another J Daly, IMHO.

Repped for someone who agrees with what I've been saying on here since last year's Memorial.

Repped for someone who agrees with what I've been saying on here since last year's Memorial.

Lol, took me a while to come along, but it show's more and more. I should be repping you instead.

So you're equating an ADD quirky guy to a drunk egomaniac?

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

So you're equating an ADD quirky guy to a drunk egomaniac?

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Not at all, but it will be especially bitter seeing the General Lee sitting outside the gates of Augusta.

Back