How do you cook you bacon?

How do you cook your bacon?

• Total voters

PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
Pretty simple question. How do you cook it?

turns out....:.it's all over the map.

Air fryer

Blackstone wasn’t listed or outdoor flat top grill. That’s how it’s done here

Blackstone wasn’t listed or outdoor flat top grill. That’s how it’s done here
I'll add

Has to be a pan on the stove. Use the grease to cook πŸ₯š in or make gravy for biscuits.

If not immediately used, save the grease for a bunch of other meal preps. The microwave container works in a pinch but not the same as pan.

First I cut the package in 1/2. Then I take the 1/2 slices and wrap in paper towel on paper plate and microwave 6 of the 1/2's for 2 minutes. No mess

Have been doing it in the air fryer for about the last year. Makes clean up a lot easier than pan frying, and significantly easier than cooking in the oven, IMO.

Love saving the grease in a pan but it's just too messy.

Has to be a pan on the stove. Use the grease to cook πŸ₯š in or make gravy for biscuits.

If not immediately used, save the grease for a bunch of other meal preps. The microwave container works in a pinch but not the same as pan.
You need a Blackstone πŸ˜‚

Outdoor flat top unless we just want to do a couple pieces for a quick topping. That’s done in the air fryer

Lately been using the oven. Wire rack over a foil lined cookie sheet. I like mine crispy.

Oven on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. 400Β° for 17 minutes using thick cut bacon.

Oven for me - on a cookie sheet lined with parchment.

Microwave but I would be willing to try the air fryer.

Smoker.

I tend to use the stove top. My wife does the oven route with parchment. She might be winning on convenience to results ratio.

Back