Good luck with that. I got my Srixons in a week, so was pretty easy. :) You could do some retail therapy for some other stuff. Heck you're close to TGW go hit some clubs.
You must have been ahead of the wave. Ordered mine a week ago today and still no notification of anything. 14" of snow yesterday tempered my enthusiasm a bit :confused:

You must have been ahead of the wave. Ordered mine a week ago today and still no notification of anything. 14" of snow yesterday tempered my enthusiasm a bit :confused:
I put an order in the day before preorder so it was ready, (used a retailer Golf USA in Manhattan KS)

I think there's a song about this... something about waiting being hard...

For me, I try and focus on other things - like spending time on THP or practicing my putting. But it's also winter here, so limited things I'd be able to do with a new club anyway!

I'm not saying it's a great method, but having other new clubs to hit helps.
I was going to say some of us would just order something else to play during the wait.

When you figure it out, let me know. I ordered irons today and I'm already wishing they were here when I know full well they won't ship for a bit

2020 was the year of waiting. It felt like everything I ordered hit some serious delays.
I hope 2021 isn’t like that too 😂

Ordered a set of irons Jan. 2, but they had a 4-6 week backorder. Feels like that was about 3 months ago and it has been 3 weeks. Now I keep seeing all the new releases and my eyes are wandering. How do you pass the time waiting for your new clubs to arrive?
I just went through the same thing and I don't have any good advice. Had a multi brand iron fitting on 7 Dec. Ordered my irons before leaving and fitter estimated it would probably be 5-6 weeks. I called to check on the status in the 4th week to learn my fitter had changed things up a bit when he learned from the OEM that they were pushing my build back a couple weeks because my shafts weren't in yet. Was happy to learn my fitter had the OEM send the heads and sourced the shafts elsewhere. The components were enroute and he'd do the build at his studio. Ultimately had my irons in 4.5 weeks but it felt longer. 3 rounds on the new irons and worth the wait ... You'll have yours soon!!!

Ordered a set of irons Jan. 2, but they had a 4-6 week backorder. Feels like that was about 3 months ago and it has been 3 weeks. Now I keep seeing all the new releases and my eyes are wandering. How do you pass the time waiting for your new clubs to arrive?
I ordered mine on "Christmas eve, eve" :ROFLMAO: from Wilson and then added on another club on Christmas eve. It said 5-6 weeks. I figured that the week of Christmas and the week of New years would screw up everything and I'd be 7-8 weeks out. They came on January 9th! Though I was obviously excited, I was disappointed that I'd have nothing to look forward to now. :(

The excitement is worth the wait.

we may need to ban those with FL and AZ state locations from posting;) on this thread. The concept of house bound stir crazy with clubs on order is lost on those with great weather

I was extremely lucky, ordered my Radspeeds last Friday when they were released, and they arrived today. Was expecting to see them end of Feb based on everything I had read.

I’m one of those AZ guys so I’ll be using them at 9:24 tomorrow Am... lol.

I have no idea, but if you figure it out, let me know.

Just try to remember that it is winter and be grateful that I am not waiting in the middle of the golf season. The pandemic and resulting supply chain challenges is making this entire issue much worse than other years. Hang in there.

Waiting for new sticks to come in can be absolutely terrible haha esp if you are someone like me who gets buyer's remorse immediately after confirming the purchase

Back