Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Ten-finger/Baseball - Weak

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

moosejaa

Mr. Inconsistent
Reaction score
Handicap
I've been trying different grips lately based on some swing issues. Curious what everyone might be using and why.

I started with the baseball grip and its been working well. So far im sticking to what works and haven't played around with other grips. I have tried the interlocking grip and it just feels awkward and doesn't seem to help.

I was taught interlocking when I was a kid and never changed. Strong grip for me. My left elbow is looking at the target on most shots, unless it is a must fade, then I'll go weaker.

Interlocking neutral.

Overlap neutral I believe.

Anyone change their grip strength based on the club or shot? Could be a fault, but I actually get better result with a little weaker grip with the driver and a stronger grip with the short irons lately.

My Dad taught me interlocking neutral and have stuck with it.

Interlocking and I think it's strong. Just a matter of comfort for me and what is natural.

Overlapping. I used to play with an absurdly strong grip. I've been trying to get it more neutral, but it goes back and forth.

Where do I select "The nine finger krispy" grip? :laughing:

Mine is a strong vardon grip, but have been experimenting with the baseball grip for more control. I think that will be my project over the winter to improve on.

Interlock. Try to be just a strong.

Overlap, strong.

Interlock neutral.

Interlock, slightly strong

Overlap, neutral. I think in regards to the neutral part. I am always questioning my grip....

Im overlap and pretty neutral. Maybe slightly strong

ten finger. neutral

Interlock pretty neutral

Mine is overlapping and apparently a little weak according to my teacher. We were going to work on that, but then I moved. :(

Overlapping neutral when I pay attention. When I start hitting it badly, though, the cause is often that my grip gets too strong without my realizing it.

Overlapping but all I do is strenghten it until I get the right shot shape. Two knuckles usually does the trick.

Overlap and strong. I tried interlock and feel like the club is more stable/secure that way, but it caused me joint pain that I don't get with the overlap grip.

Back