How do you like steve williams now?

Society is so touchy now its sickening.

He called him black am I missing something here? Did I skim?

Big deal.

I already hated him after what he did at the Bridgestone. Best win of his life? Yeah, right. What a clown.

Society is so touchy now its sickening.

He called him black am I missing something here? Did I skim?

what I read as well.

He pointed out his race but is that racist. I tend to think no but I know a lot of people get nervous about that stuff. He said "Black a-hole" by the way.

It may not be the lead story on the nightly news, but you don't think him calling tiger a "black a-hole" is a big deal?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

This thread is going to be a trainwreck I can tell.

I don't see anything he said that even remotely resembles racism, this of course is strictly my opinion.

This thread is going to be a trainwreck I can tell.

I don't see anything he said that even remotely resembles racism, this of course is strictly my opinion.

I agree, but that doesn't make it okay. He's been a d-bag since he and Tiger split.

When you tell a crowd of 100plus that you meant to shove it his black arse! That is a racist remark. I don't care how you spin, the remark was uncalled for. Does it make him a racist, no. It makes him human. But please make no mistake it is a racist comment.

I agree, but that doesn't make it okay. He's been a d-bag since he and Tiger split.

Agreed, he's like a scorned ex girlfriend in high school that just won't let it go.

I'm really surprised it was such a hot topic for him. He must be holding onto a lot of stuff

I really don't care what that ugly man thinks...but it is racial. Saying he wanted to shove (Adam Scott's victory) up Tiger's "Black a**hole" is a racist comment, for Tiger's race never should have had anything to do with this issue...even though he should have kept his idiotic mouth shut, what he could have said was "I wanted to shove it up his a**hole" and left race out of it. Does anyone NOT know that Tiger's a "Black" man? (Steve Williams' comments being based on his skin color)

Last edited:
I really don't care what that ugly man thinks...but it is racial. Saying he wanted to shove (Adam Scott's victory) up Tiger's "Black a**hole" is a racist comment, for Tiger's race never should have had anything to do with this issue...even though he should have kept his idiotic mouth shut, what he could have said was "I wanted to shove it up his a**hole" and left race out of it. Does anyone NOT know that Tiger's a Black man?

The funny part is he's not even "black" He's Afro Asian.

I really don't care what that ugly man thinks...but it is racial. Saying he wanted to shove (Adam Scott's victory) up Tiger's "Black a**hole" is a racist comment, for Tiger's race never should have had anything to do with this issue...even though he should have kept his idiotic mouth shut, what he could have said was "I wanted to shove it up his a**hole" and left race out of it. Does anyone NOT know that Tiger's a Black man?

Tiger is a black man?

I was under the impression the biggest percentage of his ethnicity was Asian.

i don't have any ill feeling towards steve and after him saying "it was the best win of his life" then fair enough,but to say that is not racist is beyond me.if he had said "that a hole" then no problem but as soon as you refer to the colour of the man then that is racist no matter what you think.to say "black a hole" is a racist remark and is going too far.

i wonde rif he will apologise again and say emotions were running high once again.

The funny part is he's not even "black" He's Afro Asian.

Very true - Tiger is mostly Asian...but whatever mucks the water (skin color) is what the general public calls you these days...Barack Obama is called a "Black" president even though he's half white, etc.

Really guys! As society goes if you are a portion black that is how you are labeled. That is not the issue what TW thinks of himself. What if he was Jewish and you sub in the word Jew for black. Do you not consider that racist? It is but it doesn't make Steve Williams a racist but it is a racist comment!

Really guys! As society goes if you are a portion black that is how you are labeled. That is not the issue what TW thinks of himself. What if he was Jewish and you sub in the word Jew for black. Do you not consider that racist? It is but it doesn't make Steve Williams a racist but it is a racist comment!

Spot on.

Stevie needs counseling. Dude has some anger issues

First of all thats comparing apples to oranges. While "Jew" is in fact an ethnicity its also a religious sect so it's not even close to the same.

If someone ever said they would stick it up my white ass I wouldn't be offended racially. It is what it is. Does color really matter?

Back